• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Got free Gold Membership Code thanks to Lord of Darkness but, it would seem I'm not doing something correct or it's not working for me.... it must be the former. It keeps giving me this message: "User upgrades with coupons applied will be shown in red"(ー△ー;) Gah, I get something nice and it goes: "Nope!" I'll get to the bottom of this.

Also writing today and maybe some posting.....yes! MUahahAhahAHah.

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Last night, I thought I had recorded a program called Most Haunted Family in America. I get back home just now and decide to watch it. However, it turns out that the program is really called Most Hated Family in America.

That's what happens when I don't read titles of shows properly. :tongue:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Anyone else p!ssed that U2's new album was forced on to everyone's iTunes library without permission?

I f@cking HATE U2.

And this is just total BS.

Yahoo said that Apple users were 'freaking out' at being given the album for free, apparently it was a gift (which should've been optional IMO).
Apparently Bono doesn't believe in 'free music'... So Apple 'threw' $100 million at U2.

Oh, Veebs. You crack me up. :laugh:

Why Thank you :D
Vergil: Please don't encourage her... :facepalm:
Mwhahahahahahahaha!

CT: What's this obsession with PiersxDante? (New Dante that is).
Piers looked okay in Resi 6, but when he's rendered...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
oh. well in that case, i guess president unicorn was right all along. my dreams really are made of angel farts. and growing up is only an option
That's right. The sooner you grow up, the sooner you grow old and die.
You know boys will be boys, right? Even when they grow facial hair and lose the top of their hair? Boys never grow up. So your entire conversation is kind of rhetorical. LOLOLOLOLOLOL:woot:

+Can't do anything today. I need to rest and keep still.
So I'm calling in sick and staying put in front of the PC today. After dropping the kids off. Which reminds me, I need to go make their lunches.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
guys, I need your emotional support. My mum and I tried to kill this really big spider in my room and she had the great idea to drop a bottle on it. It survived and is hiding somewhere and now I have to go to sleep to get up early for college. >_<
Just got a big black one with long legs. Hasn't always gone right, though, with those guys hiding behind my TV... *shiver*.

Always, *always* go for the vacuum cleaner. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. XD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Just got a big black one with long legs. Hasn't always gone right, though, with those guys hiding behind my TV... *shiver*.

Always, *always* go for the vacuum cleaner. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. XD
I would, but I don't have a vacuum cleaner. XD I was thinking more along the lines of a deoderant can and a lighter... Just to be sure.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

But what if sucking it up doesn't kill it, and it ends up either building a nest for itself inside the vaccuum bag, or it just waits to exact its vengeance on you? What if you open it up to clean it out and you touch it because you forgot it's in there?

+Funny about all the spider talk. I went downstairs this morning and found one of the kids had trapped a little jumping spider under a glass jar. My youngest was especially eager to show it to me. Poor thing lost a leg, too. I chucked it outside, and then my youngest went on a hunting spree where every tiny dark thing is a spider. He did find a legitimate one, upstairs in my room on the ceiling, and he kind of went ballistic about it. I think he's a real spiderman in training whatnot with his fascination with them.
Just good grief, I hope he doesn't pick one up and bring it to me like last time.

Top Bottom