• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sometimes the truth is covered in lies wrapped around two succulent layers of bacon and dripping with the fat of dishonesty.
Sounds like a recipe for heart burn to me.

Smudge (that's what we've called the cat we found) is pawing at the TV. It's great to see him with more energy. No one has come forward about losing a cat and he has no ID chip, but I don't mind. I'd like to keep him if no one claims him. I've become very attached to the little guy. :happy:
Oh wow, that's funny, my friend's cat is called Smidge. Well, Smudge but they pronounce it smidge.

am i the only one who's favorite Dante is anime Dante
NO YOU'RE NOT I LOVELOVELOVE ANIME DANTE BEST!!!!!
Sorry._. I got a little....excited there.

+Keaton is back!!!Yayayayayayay!!!! :D

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I met Jason David Frank! The actor who played Tommy the Mighty Morphin Green and White Rangers! (And the Red Zeo and Turbo Ranger...And the Black Dino Thunder Ranger!) I also got his autograph!
Here is a link of the picture with me and the Green Ranger:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/HeavensReason/Power Rangers Pictures/MeandGreenRanger_zpsb45e6d09.png

This link leads to the photo of the items I got at the JDF Meet and Greet I went to at Wizard World Con:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/HeavensReason/Power Rangers Pictures/JDFitems_zps368a81ec.png
(The top items: The action figure and black and white photo were signed by Mr. Frank. The Black and White photo is a negative he kept back during his MMPR days. He gave them out to everyone at the event. The action figure was mine that I had him sign)
I'm on Cloud 9 right now! That's two Power Rangers Actors I've met so far!
You lucky son of a bit-

That's awesome dude. Last year I met pretty much all the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers except him. He had to cancel. :'(

But awesome man, just pure awesomeness.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Had a surprisingly good conversation with my Gran about one of my stories today. Usually she just listens and doesn't say anything, but she was asking questions and we were talking really in depth. The only thing we can't agree on is the world's government. I'm of the opinion that the laws would have to be extremely strict and the officials both strict and a bit corrupt, because running a city that large would be near impossible otherwise. She just doesn't think it would work at all. XD We'll just have to see how it goes.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Speaking of the Arcade, I'm assuming that those with great scores playing Snake, (probably) owned a Nokia phone at some point in their life?:laugh:

HAH! I've never seen so many butt-hurt football fans before... and all because Tottenham Hotspur are doing well so far this season :laugh:.

I'm out of ideas for modelling again...:shifty:

Top Bottom