• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
CT: I thought Capaldi was excellent as The Doctor (I've said it on FB already but, I love darker and 'edgier' characters).
It's amazing that amount of people that didn't like it... the majority were female :meh: unsurprisingly (according to FB comments that is). I suppose you aren't going to like something when the 'eye-candy' is gone and you ACTUALLY have to listen to the plot. :shifty:
They made a point about that in the plot, how Clara was disturbed because The Doctor looked old and didn't seem the same to her. It's almost a reflection of the shallower part of the fan base.

I welcome an older Doctor. Capaldi can bring some experience to the role. Maybe we'll also get some darker plots as well to go with this darker Doctor.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i'v been seeing allot of this horror game (5 nights at freddy's) around the net
the game its self is really basic (it really just jump scare the game) not really something i would play
but i really dig the design and story to it
it's some pretty creepy ****
i'm happy for the guy who made it
its really creative and i'm sure he loved making it

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Doing a checklist of all the stuff I need to finish by x-mas. I think I went overboard when planning out a friend's present. x_x But it'll be sooooo cute if I finish it. "If" being the key word, of course.

+ Why do I always run out of tea in the middle of the night? *goes to make a new pot*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That took far too long...:dead:

Why are there jackhammers going off in my head?

Okay, here's the deal, brain; we do a sh*t ton of writing today, so that we can justify taking a day off from it tomorrow, and do a full-scale cleaning of the house, rather than the half-assed version we've been doing, as of late. Deal?

Ah, who am I kidding; neither one of us gets a say in the matter. :banghead:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I met Jason David Frank! The actor who played Tommy the Mighty Morphin Green and White Rangers! (And the Red Zeo and Turbo Ranger...And the Black Dino Thunder Ranger!) I also got his autograph!
Here is a link of the picture with me and the Green Ranger:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...ers Pictures/MeandGreenRanger_zpsb45e6d09.png

This link leads to the photo of the items I got at the JDF Meet and Greet I went to at Wizard World Con:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...wer Rangers Pictures/JDFitems_zps368a81ec.png
(The top items: The action figure and black and white photo were signed by Mr. Frank. The Black and White photo is a negative he kept back during his MMPR days. He gave them out to everyone at the event. The action figure was mine that I had him sign)
I'm on Cloud 9 right now! That's two Power Rangers Actors I've met so far!

Top Bottom