• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Holy crap, that is a lot in one day! If I've ever pulled that off, I don't remember. No wonder you're so tired; muses really are slave drivers. Take it easy today, champ--you've earned it. :thumbsup:

CT: Let's finish that segment, and then we'll finally be half way done Chapter Four...

Oh god, only half way done? :'( On the plus side, I'm sure Reeves will be happy...

Heh, I only got 1k out of the total 5k rewritten, but it was a lot, I guess. ^^; *hoping to do about the same amount today* Thankies, though. =3
Good luck on your chappie. ^^

How do you do that?

It's a secret. ^^ I copy and paste it from the emoticon wiki. Shh, don't tell no one. ;)

Thinking:
Why do I always like writing the evil characters?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's a secret. ^^ I copy and paste it from the emoticon wiki. Shh, don't tell no one. ;)

Thinking:
Why do I always like writing the evil characters?

Ah! *Cough* Thank you *cough* ;) *can't do strikethroughs*

CT: I have just had the weirdest conversation with my mum. The topic (not really something you'd discuss with your mother), "How hot Nite and Vergil are and how often they'd have a... 'bonk'..." :laugh: (she caught sight of my Daz Studio screen).

Another EPIC moment was last night when we were watching Most Haunted. My 'classy' mother 'let one off' (i.e. trumped/farted).
Yvette Fielding (Most Haunted Presenter) then said, "Did you get a whiff of that?!" :laugh:

If it wasn't for my mum (and Tilly), life would be totally :poop:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Heh, I only got 1k out of the total 5k rewritten, but it was a lot, I guess. ^^; *hoping to do about the same amount today* Thankies, though. =3
Good luck on your chappie. ^^

Ah, lol! That sounds more my speed, too...on a good day, at any rate. ^^; Thanks! Best of luck with the rest of your work, as well! Are you still working on Viral, by chance, or is that on hiatus?

Because being evil is fun, you aren't held back with morals and what's right from wrong. evil characters can do whatever they want, thus giving you more freedom. :cool:

'Tis true. ^^ It is fun to write them...until they're hurting one of my protagonists--then I get kind of conflicted. :cautious:

CT: Speaking of hurting protagonists....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ah! *Cough* Thank you *cough* ;) *can't do strikethroughs*
CT: I have just had the weirdest conversation with my mum. The topic (not really something you'd discuss with your mother), "How hot Nite and Vergil are and how often they'd have a... 'bonk'..." :laugh: (she caught sight of my Daz Studio screen).
Another EPIC moment was last night when we were watching Most Haunted. My 'classy' mother 'let one off' (i.e. trumped/farted).
Yvette Fielding (Most Haunted Presenter) then said, "Did you get a whiff of that?!" :laugh:
If it wasn't for my mum (and Tilly), life would be totally :poop:

LOL XD Your mum sounds great.
(Strikethrough coding is: [ s ] [ / s ], minus the spaces. ^^)

Ah, lol! That sounds more my speed, too...on a good day, at any rate. ^^; Thanks! Best of luck with the rest of your work, as well! Are you still working on Viral, by chance, or is that on hiatus?

^^ *hopes you have lots of good writing days* You're welcome. =3 And thank you, as well. ^^ I am, but I had to take a break because I wrote so much in such a short amount of time. *nearly burned herself out* I plan to start working on it seriously again soon. ^^

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I want a dog or a cat. Miss both of them. :'( Why do they both get hit by cars. *hugs* I not sure what type of cat I want, but I know I want for a dog: shiba inu. If it's a boy I wanna name it Dante, Kite, Keats or Raiden. if it's a girl Kat,Meryl, Fortune, or Shinobu. :) hehehe yeah. They are so cute.:inlove:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: wow people really like my Black Butler t shirt. Lol and half of them probably don't even know it's from an anime about demon butler. :3 teh heh. I need to buy another one. X3 speaking of Black Butler..... I need to pick up and start reading the manga again. So far behind.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL XD Your mum sounds great.
(Strikethrough coding is: [ s ] [ / s ], minus the spaces. ^^)

Thanks. She is. :tongue:
I'll have to write that down. Thankies :happy:

CT: I thought Capaldi was excellent as The Doctor (I've said it on FB already but, I love darker and 'edgier' characters).
It's amazing that amount of people that didn't like it... the majority were female :meh: unsurprisingly (according to FB comments that is). I suppose you aren't going to like something when the 'eye-candy' is gone and you ACTUALLY have to listen to the plot. :shifty:
I see Clara found her personality... I'm still not keen (and pretty thankful she's leaving at Christmas).

Top Bottom