• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I like one or two parties, but the way it is with my family, there are 5 birthdays very close together. It tires me out.:dead: Maybe if the 5 birthdays were further apart, I'd enjoy it more.

Thinking: turning off my phone was a good choice to make. Sometimes I just need time for me without friends constantly asking to go out, do something with them, or talk to me for ages about problems that I don't know how to deal with. I'm not a therapist.:rolleyes:
P-people though.
I have a hard time just going to malls or going to stores, sometimes my girlfriend has to drag my ass out.

You're not? I thought you were a laughing therapist!
THE LOOPY THERAPIST

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I feel your pain, as well. =( *decided to rewrite 5k worth of a fic today and feels like her brain is about to putter out after a sentence or two* Writing is hard....

Holy crap, that is a lot in one day! If I've ever pulled that off, I don't remember. No wonder you're so tired; muses really are slave drivers. Take it easy today, champ--you've earned it. :thumbsup:

CT: Let's finish that segment, and then we'll finally be half way done Chapter Four...

Oh god, only half way done? :'( On the plus side, I'm sure Reeves will be happy...

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: So I finally manage to get back to one of my old stories I was writing. >.> Because don't know how o go abut writing the third chapter. :/ That always seem to be the case. I know how I want the story to flow in my mind's eye, but can't seem to put them to words. Master wordsmith I am not. But I'll continue to write till and one day I'll have my third chapter down. (◕‿◕✿)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Happened to find a special edition monster doll while I was shopping today. My friend is going to be so happy that she can give it to her little girl. I love being able to do this kind of thing for friends. It's not like I was looking for it either. Found it in a grocery shop of all places. :tongue:

Top Bottom