• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Heh, I actually made my quota for today? Weird. ^^; I didn't think I would. The funny thing is, I could probably do quite a bit more, since there's still a fair amount of day, left.

Okay, I'll take a little break...and then I'll make it my mission to bridge the gap between those two scenes.

berto

I Saw the Devil
A long while back I was at an old navy talking to this korean girl about asian dramas. Damn things been as addictive as they are I try to avoid them but I've seen one or two in my time. There was this one drama that was about to be released that I wanted to see called Faith - the Great Doctor. In it there was a character with white hair so I asked her about it, why are there characters with white hair all over the place? She told me it was romantic in Korea for a young person to sport the white hair do.

From that I got extra curious and started to research the subject on my own and I was going to post my findings here but this was back a few years ago and in one discussion, I don't remember what the discussion was about but it was in the DmC section, the response the other person gave me was something around the lines of 'just another a$$hole mad about the white hair.' After that something similar happened to me like 4, 5 times again. They were uncalled for and they were very malicious. After that I decided not to post my research because I knew if I did it people would respond with anger and equal amounts of malice at the mere prospect of it. Bottom line, I know how it would turn out so I deleted it.

Two days ago I was organizing my bookmarks and I found some of the links I'd saved for the research and remembered I had, in fact, done all that reading that long while back. Feels like a waste having let it all gone to waste. I was thinking since things had improved so much since back then maybe I should post the information I found but most of it got deleted and some of the sites I got my information from either got shot down or just can't remember how I found them. Top it off with no image posting and it would be a pretty boring presentation. Provably ganna forget it again before long.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@berto You should post it, anyway. Things have cooled down, and I figure, if posted in General Discussion or something, you'd probably get fewer heated responses, if any at all--more so if you explain it has nothing to do with the Dante-without-white-hair thing. :) I'd be interested to know more about it. I'm sure others would, as well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@berto You should post it, anyway. Things have cooled down, and I figure, if posted in General Discussion or something, you'd probably get fewer heated responses, if any at all--more so if you explain it has nothing to do with the Dante-without-white-hair thing. :) I'd be interested to know more about it. I'm sure others would, as well.
Oh, I know that, but the issue isn't the responses, it's the fact that I deleted most of that research and I can't find the sources again. This was at least over a year ago. That and without image posting it's be a long boring read.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just bought a a full-equipped Mountain Bike.I'm so proud of it,it runs so smooth for a second-hand one. ^-^ (Just couldn't afford a new one from a shop,it's way too expensive and I'm not a professional to use it for long trips everyday. :laugh: And it looks quite new too!

Congrats on the good find! :D

Now you can cycle by people and say, "Hey check out my sweet ride!!!" lol

Top Bottom