• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
@Ieyasu
I just think there are too many small minded people on DA. Your Nevan picture would be more accepted on a site like Pixiv because the people on there are just so much more 'professional'. It's like you said, there's worse 'in game'.
I'm not 'kissing a$$' here, but I think Nevan deserves a daily deviation.

You're much less likely to get openly criticized on Pixiv for drawing something if it's tagged right, yeah. DA has a lot of people with some pretty fascist ideas of what 'art' should be.

The Nevan pic hasn't had a bad response at all really... it's just been dredged up a few times in arguments and refused from one group for being too "adult". I find that a bit weird because they were gaming groups for gamers, with a Devil May Cry category, so surely these admins and mods have played the game and know this character is in it and that she wears nothing but bats, lol. But whatever.

Thank you VB. I'm honored actually... I didn't think my Nevan would get much love because there's so many others on DA and so many better artists.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I sure do. Every so often someone sends me a random note on there saying they'll pray for my soul, which is nice, but about as useful as a chocolate fireguard if they're right.

:laugh: I laughed harder than I should have.

It's pretty pathetic that they dredge yours up, just because they got butt-hurt about someone else flagging the BL (was it the artist of the BL pic that dragged you in, or someone else?) Like you said, neither your pic of Nevan, nor the BL, was breaching the ToS--but like a bunch of catty girls, they decided to drag you through the mud too, even though you had nothing to do with it. (They must not be very familiar with your work, eh? Maybe they would have been less inclined to cry foul, if they were...lol)

*Shakes head* 'Tis a shame that people feel the need to be so petty. Luckily, you have your loyal following. :wink:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
And I just discovered that I left my PS3 controller at a friend's house:rolleyes: Finally when I have time to play, I can't.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought my reversed ticket for North America's Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods English theater release! I'm super excited because 1. Its the first DBZ movie getting this much attention in a American theater and 2. God Goku on the big screen!
I'm bringing a extra pair of pants because I know one pair won't be enough! Oh did I mention its a limited release? :D

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh, weeaboos...

294536_v1.jpg

... you try so hard to convince us that Goku's better.

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_972_16-famous-characters-that-are-secretly-ripoffs/

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Saw the Purge: Anarchy and really liked it. Reminded me of Manhunt the videogame. LOl Didn't think I would ejoy so it was a plus. :3 Can't wait to see Guardians of the Galaxy though.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Holy crap...I've barely done anything, besides read today. O_O I'm nearly done the second book, already.

Between that and tweaking some of my own chapters, it's been a good day, I think. :)

I take it you like TFG? =D

Thinking:
What's wrong with my internet today? o_O

+ Need to write. Nyeeeeeeeh.
++ LOL I give him the passwords to read comics and suddenly no replies from him in an hour. XD Well, at least someone's having fun.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
look there's nothing wrong with liking DmC the most but after seeing this i seriously can not understand how people think its has the best gameplay
i don't even want to start an argument i truly cant fathom why people think DmC is better then 4

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
*yawn*

No one said that its gameplay is "better"; we just prefer it to the twitch-a-thon seizure vids that you guys like to post.

And dude, you do NOT want to talk about combat in THIS part of the forum.
like i said i dont want to start an agrument but you your self said you think DmC is the best game of all time
Seriously though, vids like this are the reason why DmC is my favorite game of all time.

Yeah, it just went from "Best Action Title" to "Best Game of all Time" in my very humble opinion. What! :cool:
now i'm not saying your opinion is wrong i get that you like it better
but saying "best game of all time" obviously means you think its better then DMC 4

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Immensely! I wish I'd read them, sooner! ^_^

CT: Is it me, or is it hotter now (at night) than it was during the day? :cautious:
Nope, it's probably Julian (lolololol)

I read them when I was 12 or something. Became obsessed with finding them again until I was 14. It was like reading a whole different book with all the... sensual smut. Hilarious how it all went over my head the first time.
I only got to read the second book a few years ago. Aside from the dance scene and the dream scene, it was very disappointing. Maybe because I was no longer a young adult. Or there was just way too much fudging waiting for Julian to show face. Maybe both?
Third book is AWESOME SAUCE.

++++++ BEST DREAM EVERRRRRR!!!!! Can I have it again tonight? I don't mind spending five minutes asleep and being up all the rest of the night. I JUST WANNA HAVE IT AGAIN! :woot::woot::woot:

Top Bottom