• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Mum and I just had a very in depth (very random) discussion about why the Eagles should have taken Frodo straight to Mt. Doom instead of everyone going on a long quest when they could have just spent the year in a pub, drinking and singing and awaiting the Dragonborn. Oh wait...wrong fandom, uuuuuuuuummmmmm.... :unsure: Hmm. :cautious: Well, the Eagle bit would have still worked. :D

didn't Tolkien get a lot of letters asking that during his lifetime? can't remember exactly but I think he explained it as the eagles were not interested in helping because it was a problem of humans, orcs, elves and so on and not theirs. but they definitely helped at the end anyway... I dunno, maybe Gandalf sweet-talked them into it.

Meg

didn't Tolkien get a lot of letters asking that during his lifetime? can't remember exactly but I think he explained it as the eagles were not interested in helping because it was a problem of humans, orcs, elves and so on and not theirs. but they definitely helped at the end anyway... I dunno, maybe Gandalf sweet-talked them into it.
It is hard to say no to Gandalf.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Did...did I attempt to do editing at 2 a.m.?

Yeah...I'm pretty sure I did. I guess I'd better check it over, and make sure that it actually makes sense... :unsure:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Yes, in fact....any kind you like! ^_^
4909786_9810f4ab05ff6f91fd8ff05893765ca5_zps548d29a4.gif

All of them.
EDIT: Where the hell are my pictures!?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Dunno, but it would make sense that he did. ._. I guess, irl, the reason is because, if the Eagles took them there, then there'd be no real story. But it makes sense, as well, that the Eagles would stay out of it because it wasn't their problem....

Thinking:
Shower and clean and then work on manga script. x_x

Top Bottom