• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
...it's half way finished, I wanted to post process pics and the finished thing up but it may no longer be allowed
Ah man that stinks. I mean there are other ways like Photobucket but that wont really be reaching out to the DMC demographic like this site. All I can say is if you do decide to take pics of your progress, hold onto them for the future because I'd like to see em someday.

Maybe this stuff will blow over soon. Google can be real jerks, yeah know?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mum and I just had a very in depth (very random) discussion about why the Eagles should have taken Frodo straight to Mt. Doom instead of everyone going on a long quest when they could have just spent the year in a pub, drinking and singing and awaiting the Dragonborn. Oh wait...wrong fandom, uuuuuuuuummmmmm.... :unsure: Hmm. :cautious: Well, the Eagle bit would have still worked. :D

Meg

Mum and I just had a very in depth (very random) discussion about why the Eagles should have taken Frodo straight to Mt. Doom instead of everyone going on a long quest when they could have just spent the year in a pub, drinking and singing and awaiting the Dragonborn. Oh wait...wrong fandom, uuuuuuuuummmmmm.... :unsure: Hmm. :cautious: Well, the Eagle bit would have still worked. :D
Why couldn't the Eagles carry the Dragonborn up the mountain? That ten thousand step climb was annoying as heck.

Maxman

Thinking about my Crush, damn I miss her D:

It turns out that the news of her leaving the school and moving somewhere else was BULLSHIT
In fact, I was the one who moved away(in a different school ofc, but same town)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why couldn't the Eagles carry the Dragonborn up the mountain? That ten thousand step climb was annoying as heck.

:O Ermagerd, yesh. But, in general, why are there no Eagles to carry you everywhere in Skyrim? =( *would like to fly everywhere, evil laughing at the world and playing chicken with dragons*

Thinking:
...it's morning already...meh.... :grumpy: *munches leftover pizza*

Top Bottom