• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Also I got rid of my fear of the dark years ago by reading this advice I saw online.
Stand in the dark naked, start masturbating, then look at the corner as if something is there and whisper "This one's for you." and finish.

Lmao!

....And now I'm crying. :laugh:

CT: Two more days, and I'll be gone for a little over a week. I should probably start packing, so that there's less to worry about on Friday...:unsure:

+ Um...why did the power just go out for a split second?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Lmao!

....And now I'm crying. :laugh:

CT: Two more days, and I'll be gone for a little over a week. I should probably start packing, so that there's less to worry about on Friday...:unsure:

+ Um...why did the power just go out for a split second?
See, your power went out. Do what I did, no more fear of the dark.
Bonus points: Do it while listening to this

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, I'm might write or watch some more Doctor Who........... Maybe both. Yeah that sounds good. I might end up writing a Doctor who fanfic. la gasp!:eek: With my favorite Doctor
The Forth Doctor
Hmm and watch the 50th and Christmas specials. Or Watch Blink. Love that one. :inlove:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm hoping we won't have to send any more children home sick tomorrow. Whatever this illness is, it's making the children drop like flies. I feel terrible for them.
I know you're going to laugh when I say this, but...

... it's a conspiracy. You could blame it on a "bug", however, the fact that you said "drop like flies" means that there's enough dropping to make even the most laid back parent worried.

Vaccinations. Don't. Take. Them.

http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/vaccines-are-bad-for-you
Stand in the dark naked, start masturbating, then look at the corner as if something is there and whisper "This one's for you." and finish.
WTF LOL

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know you're going to laugh when I say this, but...

... it's a conspiracy. You could blame it on a "bug", however, the fact that you said "drop like flies" means that there's enough dropping to make even the most laid back parent worried.

Vaccinations. Don't. Take. Them.

http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/vaccines-are-bad-for-you
Yeah, I don't do flu vaccinations anymore. I let my body take care of the flu, like it's naturally meant to.

I'm allergic to flu vaccines (just like my mum). So, I generally believe all vaccines are conspiracy theories. :laugh: And I hate needles. Which may be the real reason I think they're conspiracy theories. I just...no. Hide me.

Thinking:
I'm allergic to a lot of stuff. :'( Stupid body sabotaging me.
...nyeh, at least I heal quickly.
+ I should buy Japanese candy for Halloween this year, just to see all the parents' wtf faces. :D

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
409731690.jpg

F*ck logic.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Why is it the days I have the most to do just happen to be when my muse is the loudest? I know there was a scene I wanted to work on in particular, too...but, I can't remember for the life of me which one it was--if it's one that's already done in part, or if it was one I've been planning out for awhile.

*Raises her hands in a placating gesture toward her muses* I promise, I will get something done today. I just have a lot of obligations to take care of, first. I mean, if you guys feel like materializing and helping me get rid of some of the workload, that would be great...

*Crickets*

It's a damn shame I can't summon them to help me. :'( Lol.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: Why is it the days I have the most to do just happen to be when my muse is the loudest? I know there was a scene I wanted to work on in particular, too...but, I can't remember for the life of me which one it was--if it's one that's already done in part, or if it was one I've been planning out for awhile.

*Raises her hands in a placating gesture toward her muses* I promise, I will get something done today. I just have a lot of obligations to take care of, first. I mean, if you guys feel like materializing and helping me get rid of some of the workload, that would be great...

*Crickets*

It's a damn shame I can't summon them to help me. :'( Lol.

I know the feels. =( If muses could be brought out of our minds and into real life, Marcus would be my maid. Not that he actually would clean anything, but I'd still try.... :shifty:

Top Bottom