• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
tumblr_mu5twiOKcU1rwwn6vo1_400.gif

LMBO!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Raise the roof on this MegaZord, bitches! :laugh: I apologize for nothing!! :laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
'Atta girl, Gwen! You tell that snarky ba$tard what's what. :laugh: It's about time you threw some of that sarcasm back his way.

Phenex: *Clears his throat, looking pointedly at Rebel*

Me: What?

Phenex: *Death glare*

Me: *Snorts* Oh, come on...we both know you had it coming.

Forneus: She isn't wrong, you know.

Phenex: Traitor...

*Forneus chuckles*

Okay, you guys...this has been fun and all, but back to work!

I have clearly boarded the crazy train. :cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Letting my hair dry over the back of my chair and...Stilts has just started grooming it. ._. Enthusiastically grooming it. Erm...thanks, Stilts...just what I always wanted: cat drool in my hair. :p

+ So, Stiltsy almost got a sibling a couple days back--this stray cat I was going to take to the vet because it was in such poor health--but the stray's recovered since we've been setting food out for it, so...no second cat for us. =(
++ I should write. I know how I'm gonna end this arc, but I just...nyeh. Stupid filler arcs. Dun wanna. *writes anyway*
+++ Oh noes, NaNo tomorrow. ._.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
My friend, My Mom, and I (and sometimes when I'm with my brother in law, and sister)
Have a law when driving.
When Phil Collins comes up and starts singing on the radio.
You best shut the **** up and listen to him singing, or sing along.
I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE
OH LORRRRRRRD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dear auto-correct: I meant "on", just like I typed. Not "no". Your grammar sucks. :unsure:

+ Two hours til walk time and I don't think I can stay up.... x_x Hmm...maybe I can actually attempt to wake up for my alarm for once? Maybe? It's unlikely. Nyeh. Not like I'm really in a hurry to see Gran, anyway. *crawls into bed for a nap* :sleep:
++ I wish Stiltsy could sleep in my room. :frown:

Top Bottom