• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Hugs* I'm so sorry Shadow.
If he went in the night, then there was nothing that you could've done.
What you're feeling is how most people feel. You know that you'll grieve in your own time and in your own way (I know how it is, I've been there, and it's horrible... in fact 5 years later and it's still hard... but that's me).
If you need someone to talk to, send me a message and I'll be here.
*Huggles* Any time, hon. And like Veebs said, we're here for you, if you need us. :( Pets are family too, and a pain I'm all to familiar with, when it comes to loss (budgies, my childhood into adulthood dog, particularly). Keep your chin up, and hold on to that silver lining.
Oh my word, that's horrible! My heart just broke for you :'(
Take it easy my friend. It's okay to cry and think about him and miss him. xxxxx
That's ok. It's sad to lose a pet. They're like furry family members It's really sad right now, but it'll get better.:happy: Just focus on positives like the sunrise you saw.

Thanks, you guys. *major huglz all around* I think I'm doing a bit better today (or, at least I'm functioning and not bursting into tears every five minutes). Little things keep getting to me (like that I keep wanting to go take him some left over carrots or I start waiting to hear him hopping around in his cage), but it's only been a day and I know I've still got a long time before I'll come to terms with it all. (I still can't go into his room, at the moment. The thought is terrifying for some reason.) We had him since he was only a couple months old (some jerk just abandoned him and a bunch of other baby bunnies in our local park) and it's been almost six years since then--we were told it was unlikely he'd live past two. It's kinda ironic, but we'd been looking for a better home for him for a long time because mum and I weren't convinced we could take care of him properly, but...I guess, looking back, we worried for nothing. If he wasn't happy here, he wouldn't have lived so long or been so affectionate to us. And if this wasn't the right home for him, mum and I (and Sug and Stilts) wouldn't be so heartbroken about him leaving us.

So, here's to Bunnicula:
63493002_zpsd3fc1391.jpg

Friend to dogs, cats, and humans; tolerant of loud noises that would have made other bunnies run away, and lover of cabbage and cilantro (and the hems of t-shirts). May he run free in green fields forever more.

(On a side note, I think mum is now more paranoid than ever about something happening to Sugar now, since Sug's about ten.... :frown: *doesn't wanna think about that*)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow

Bunnicula...you didn't happen to name him after the books, did you? *Hugs* You gave him a good life; always remember that.

CT: Pretty sure you've done enough editing there for now...c'mon, continue with it. You can go back over the mistakes, later...*Sigh* Why is Chapter Four such a pain in the ass to write?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
(On a side note, I think mum is now more paranoid than ever about something happening to Sugar now, since Sug's about ten.... :frown: *doesn't wanna think about that*)
Nah Shadow, Sugar will be fine. You're a good family. Dogs in good families can live up to(human) age 21.

+ anyone want a cute baby?

++
When you don't know how to continue on with a story you've left idling for a long time - scrap the last chapter. Then scrap the second last chapter.
Then look for any 'what if'' scenarios that have been mentioned throughout the other chapters.
Take the 'WHAT IF' and make it 'AND THEN'.
Maybe it's not exactly what you'd planned, but subplots are fun.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow

Bunnicula...you didn't happen to name him after the books, did you? *Hugs* You gave him a good life; always remember that.

I did. :p He liked to nibble on people he liked (on their hands or t-shirts) so it seemed like a fitting name. :3

Nah Shadow, Sugar will be fine. You're a good family. Dogs in good families can live up to(human) age 21.

+ anyone want a cute baby?

Thankies. You're definitely right. I'm hoping she'll live that long. :)
A totally inappropriate thought just came to mind when you asked that...I'm...shutting up now. >_< *headdesks*

Thinking:
Went running around with the family today and had to keep Gran from punching a b*tchy lady at the DMV. Then ended up spilling my Starbucks everywhere after we got to the bank. :/ *sighs* On the plus side, I met a Kuroshitsuji fan at the grocery store who wanted my shirt and who gossiped with me about the next season so it wasn't a totally bad outing. ^^ Thank you, random person! Now to convince myself not to engage in therapy shopping.

+ Mum wanted to buy some poppers (fireworks) to play with in the back yard and got them confused with smoke bombs and....yeah. ._. *inches away nervously* As long as she doesn't set the house, the pets, or me on fire...yepyep. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: People are always like

what.gif

When i tell them that i am almost 29 and i don't know how to ride a bike or drive a car.

I don't know how to do either...uh...either. Though the driving part stems from me being lazy.

Thinking:
Stilts has separation issues. ._. It's like:
Me: "*been asleep for two hours*"
Stilts: "*goes up to the bedroom door* Mooooooooooooommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm soooooooooooo looooooooooonelyyyyyyyyy!!! :'("
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, that's it!

*Sits on Phenex* Stop...*poke*...nagging me...*poke*...about...*poke*...the fight scene! I'll get around to it when I see fit, savvy?!

*Phenex growls* Knock it off, human, or I'll--

*Starts messing up his hair* You'll what?

Seriously, I wish I could torment the ever-loving hell out of him, sometimes, considering how often he insists on diverting my attention...

o_O Why no, I am not crazy...I prefer "eccentric", thank you...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't know how to do either...uh...either. Though the driving part stems from me being lazy.

Thinking:
Stilts has separation issues. ._. It's like:
Me: "*been asleep for two hours*"
Stilts: "*goes up to the bedroom door* Mooooooooooooommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm soooooooooooo looooooooooonelyyyyyyyyy!!! :'("
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tilly is exactly the same...
Although Tilly gets like that before I go to sleep... oh and she wakes up sometimes meowing at me as if to say, "I has had a bad dream, but meowing at you will make me feel a lot better" :laugh:

CT: I've just finished my FIRST blender cycles render. :woot:
What the heck has happened to his trousers?! :jawdrop: It's looks like he's peed himself...:hungover:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Tilly is exactly the same...
Although Tilly gets like that before I go to sleep... oh and she wakes up sometimes meowing at me as if to say, "I has had a bad dream, but meowing at you will make me feel a lot better" :laugh:

Teehee. :laugh: Cats, right? XD Gotta love 'em.

Thinking:
Hmm...think I'll order pizza. It might help me think about NaNo.
+ Nyeh, why can I not find a physical copy of Rust Blaster in English??? D:
++ Attempted to balance check book and thought I screwed up my maths. I hate maths. It's too hard and confuzzling. T-T

Top Bottom