• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The body of Christ is not a mars bar...:facepalm::tongue:

But that's what happens when the reverend compares the trinity to a chocolate bar; I end up with very confused children asking me if they are eating Jesus every time they eat mars bars, followed by are mars bars going to replace wafers at communion and how they'd like that better. :laugh:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have a writing-induced headache. I think I need to take a break. I don't remember fanfics being this draining to write. Or. Nope.
And I'm hungry. But I know as soon as I get up off this chair, I'm not going to come back to it at all until tomorrow, maybe. Because I'm going to have to make lunch, do dishes, sort the laundry out, prep dinner, do some baking, fill out these application forms, fill in THAT form and mail it, pick up the kids, and then everything else...

+I feel funny. Like.... I don't know. Maybe it's just this stupid infection to blame. Hopefully.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I have a writing-induced headache. I think I need to take a break. I don't remember fanfics being this draining to write. Or. Nope.
And I'm hungry. But I know as soon as I get up off this chair, I'm not going to come back to it at all until tomorrow, maybe. Because I'm going to have to make lunch, do dishes, sort the laundry out, prep dinner, do some baking, fill out these application forms, fill in THAT form and mail it, pick up the kids, and then everything else...

+I feel funny. Like.... I don't know. Maybe it's just this stupid infection to blame. Hopefully.

You have been on a roll today/night. ^_^ I have quite a bit of catching up to do...

I think that's also why I don't like stopping once I've started; because every time I have to stop, I convince myself I'll be as eager when I get back to it.

Never works out that way. -_-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh gods, all I see to want to watch lately is Regency Era/Romantic Era/Victorian Era romance stuffs. Not sure if Victoria's fault or not, but someone stop me. *can't take many more feels*

+ "If you like him so much, write a side story," the muses say. "It won't cause too much trouble," they say. And then one paragraph in: "Why aren't you working on your main fics??? D:" MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! D:

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Instead of creating a thread on this, I figured I could just post it here:

cp1-2.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/chin...ilding-ever-is-going-to-save-the-world-2014-6

By using a complex mechanical system to simultaneously filter Wuhan’s air and water, collect solar, wind, and hydrogen power, provide produce from a massive vertical garden, harvest rainwater, house restaurants and businesses, boil biomass, and generally aim to solve every major ecological crisis faced by central China's "Fourth Pole," the Phoenix Towers just might live up to their name. “It doesn't just stand there and become an iconic symbol of Wuhan, it has to do a job,” founder Laurie Chetwood said in an interview with Dezeen. “We've applied as many environmental ideas as we possibly could to justify the shape and the size of them."

cp2-2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13-Cylinder_Interior_AC75-1086_1920.jpg

da9241e6c24c68850a064bbba0386a80.jpg

Source: "One of my earliest Space Colony paintings was based on the giant 'Model 3' cylindrical habitats envisioned by Gerard O'Neill. I imagined the clouds forming at an 'altitude' around the rotation axis. At this time the scene is bathed in the ruddy light of all the sunrises and sunsets on Earth at that moment as the colony briefly enters the Earths shadow, out at the L5 Lagrangian point where stable locations are easily maintained."

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/313281717798517595/

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Went to feed Bunny this morning only to find that he died in the night. I just...I don't know what to do. I thought I could handle this, but I keep thinking that there must have been something I could have done to prevent it. I could have been there for him, but I wasn't and...

I miss him.

I wish he was still here or that it was me instead. I just want him back.

Excuse me for a bit. *needs to go and try to calm down*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Went to feed Bunny this morning only to find that he died in the night. I just...I don't know what to do. I thought I could handle this, but I keep thinking that there must have been something I could have done to prevent it. I could have been there for him, but I wasn't and...

I miss him.

*Hugs* :( I'm sorry for your loss, Shadow.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

I miss him.

Be stong. He had a good life and you looked after him. That's all you can do.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Hugs* :( I'm sorry for your loss, Shadow.
Be stong. He had a good life and you looked after him. That's all you can do.

Thank you both. *huglz* I'm trying to stay positive. After I buried him, I forced myself to go walk with Gran (get out of the house and not think, kind of thing) and...it was weird, I've never seen so many rabbits hopping around so close to us before and there hasn't been such a pretty sunrise in a long time. I guess it means something. Hopefully that he's happy. And that he's not sick anymore. *thinks this is one of those times she hopes heaven exists* I still feel really guilty, but I'm trying to keep myself from getting as depressed as I was the last time I lost a pet. *knows she has others relying on her and so is trying to be strong**just finds it really hard*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I miss him.

*Hugs* I'm so sorry Shadow.
If he went in the night, then there was nothing that you could've done.
What you're feeling is how most people feel. You know that you'll grieve in your own time and in your own way (I know how it is, I've been there, and it's horrible... in fact 5 years later and it's still hard... but that's me).
If you need someone to talk to, send me a message and I'll be here.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thank you both. *huglz* I'm trying to stay positive. After I buried him, I forced myself to go walk with Gran (get out of the house and not think, kind of thing) and...it was weird, I've never seen so many rabbits hopping around so close to us before and there hasn't been such a pretty sunrise in a long time. I guess it means something. Hopefully that he's happy. And that he's not sick anymore. *thinks this is one of those times she hopes heaven exists* I still feel really guilty, but I'm trying to keep myself from getting as depressed as I was the last time I lost a pet. *knows she has others relying on her and so is trying to be strong**just finds it really hard*

*Huggles* Any time, hon. And like Veebs said, we're here for you, if you need us. :( Pets are family too, and a pain I'm all to familiar with, when it comes to loss (budgies, my childhood into adulthood dog, particularly). Keep your chin up, and hold on to that silver lining.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

I miss him.

Oh my word, that's horrible! My heart just broke for you :'(
Take it easy my friend. It's okay to cry and think about him and miss him. xxxxx

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That's ok. It's sad to lose a pet. They're like furry family members It's really sad right now, but it'll get better.:happy: Just focus on positives like the sunrise you saw.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think applying for internships is a better way too deal with my loneliness than my crush on sunny leone.:cool:

Movie im interested in seeing, i kinda wanna style my wardrobe and style off the main character :sleep:

Top Bottom