• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
As excited as I am about those headphones being made, I'm a little yeesh about them being $115. :S I think the most I've ever paid for headphones before was $30, but...do want. (´・ω・`) Gimme. *throws money at company*

+ Happy father's day forums! I hope all the dads here have a nice day and that my former stepfather gets eaten by a rampaging swamp monster today. Happy days all around. ^^
++ Baking my grandfather chocolate chip cookies cuz holiday tiems. :laugh: I hope they turn out alright. :unsure:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
If you're able to, improvise.

01%20micro%20loft%20rendering.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/425-square-feet-manhattan-micro-loft-2014-6

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ugh I'm reverting back to the main theme songs for DMC3 and 4. URRRGGHHH.
When did music become so crap?

+I hate rereading my stuff. REALLY. The grammar mistakes are like pinpricks in my eye. How can anyone read this and say it's genuinely good? It's not. It's friggin terrible. I want to take the whole damn thing offline now.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Not exactly a productive day for writing, but it was a damn good day; hubby got back at 1:30-ish a.m. and after a half decent night's sleep, we ran errands, went out to dinner, and took Aurora to the movies.

Yes, it was entirely for her...it's not like we wanted to see the second Dragons movie more than she did, or anything...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+I hate rereading my stuff. REALLY. The grammar mistakes are like pinpricks in my eye. How can anyone read this and say it's genuinely good? It's not. It's friggin terrible. I want to take the whole damn thing offline now.

I feel that way about my writing. That's why MoI's been bugging me. I just sit here, reading it, thinking about how it sounds so cr*p and how the plot ended too easily and yada yada. But I guess that's just part of being a writer. We're overly critical of ourselves. >_<

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
ugh I'm reverting back to the main theme songs for DMC3 and 4. URRRGGHHH.
When did music become so crap?

'Tis not terrible. D: Don't give up on it... :( If it needs polishing, polish it; but otherwise, I loved the plot of A Futile Second Chance; it gave me so many feels.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
'Tis not terrible. D: Don't give up on it... :( If it needs polishing, polish it; but otherwise, I loved the plot of A Futile Second Chance; it gave me so many feels.
:D The plot's alright, the writing not so much. Which should be a good thing, right? Because that means I've grown as a writer, right? *grasping at positives*

+....just used pressure and climax in the same paragraph. OMG, there goes my mind....
tumblr_inline_n2f17uewOw1rpq65a.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
:D The plot's alright, the writing not so much. Which should be a good thing, right? Because that means I've grown as a writer, right? *grasping at positives*

^_^ Of course you have! And no, I'm not just saying that; you have grown as a writer, and you will continue to do so.

+....just used pressure and climax in the same paragraph. OMG, there goes my mind....
tumblr_inline_n2f17uewOw1rpq65a.gif

:laugh: Well, would you look at that...looks like mine just went to keep yours company.

CT: Augh! On one hand, I want to continue with Chapter Four because, well...five days of no progress with it. >.< But on the other...Phenex is demanding I do that first fight scene set to occur in Chapter Six, and then Forneus is tapping me on the shoulder about working on mapping out the Palace Square in Wiesbaden.

...And now we enter writer paralysis. Dammit...:facepalm:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Must. resist. urge. to troll. *sshole. Fable. fans. on. GamesRadar. Resist. Resist. Re--ah, what the hell, saying I like a game isn't trolling. :cautious: I'm...gonna just leave this here. *tosses comment about how she thinks the series is getting better with every game into the mass of raging fans**sits back and eats cookies*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have The Art of War, The Chase by LJ Smith, and The Divine Comedy all in digital format among my things.
I also have 23 e-books on Martial Arts and an entire bible of demonology.
Oh fudgecakes, I still have all the work from the people I've betaread for. From back in 2009, too. Like. Sheit man. 32! Do you know how much money I could have made if I charged for that?!?! I could charge $5 a chapter. That's a minimum of twenty chapters. Times 20 with 32 and ... well I dunno, I suck at maths, but I'm sure it would be a pretty sum.
.....I JUST FOUND MY COPY OF THE DEVIL MAY CRY COMIC!:dead::dead::dead: ....and all the hundreds of fanfictions putting my handful of originals to shame. Seriously. Is that all I've been writing? :banghead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really need to buckle down and get something done, today. I think continuing with Chapter Four should take precedence at this time; the other two things nagging at me can wait until I've at least reached the next milestone.

*Sigh* Now to get kiddo ready for school...and me without coffee. :'(

Top Bottom