• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finally took all those bananas out of the freezer to defrost. 31 bananas. Which translates to roughly 24 loaves of banana bread. How the hell did we get so many bananas?! D: I'd offer some to anyone who wants some on the forums, but I have a feeling they'd mold before they got to you....

+ Thinking about changing my FFN profile a little bit so that, instead of a bio, I just have a FAQ section. I'm sick of hearing the same bs/questions all the time.... >_> Maybe a FAQ will help deter them. I doubt it, though.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Finally took all those bananas out of the freezer to defrost. 31 bananas. Which translates to roughly 24 loaves of banana bread. How the hell did we get so many bananas?! D: I'd offer some to anyone who wants some on the forums, but I have a feeling they'd mold before they got to you....

You could always freeze the banana bread and then ship it out :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Earlier today:
VeeBee: *playing on Vita and starts to cry for no reason* :'(
VB's "Brain": "Stop playing the game and go on PSN.":cautious:
*Sniffs* Why?:frown:
I know we haven't always agreed but...I've got an odd feeling... it's one of those linked with with that "Vergil-sense'' of yours.:nailbiting:
*tears in eyes* Okay... :unsure:
Go to 'price drops'... :nailbiting:
UMVC3 is on sale... :cautious:
Hah! I knew it! :cool:
Do I have enough funds? :eek:
Yes, you do! Now wipe those eyes, press 'buy' and, bask in the Vergil-ness...:cool:
:laugh:
...:inlove:...:happy:

(Btw, "Vergil sense" is a lot like 'Spidey Sense'... except it senses 'Vergil stuff' lol)
It's been quite a while since I've had one of those "crying for no reason" things (the worst thing is that they can happen any time without warning).

Believe it or not, that's all I'm thinking about :facepalm:
Oh, also thinking about nude Nite & Vergil...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
@Vergil'sBitch UMvC3 is on sale on PSN right now...and I have no funds?! Dammit... T_T Hopefully it stays on sale for at least another week...

Also, *Hugs, gives plateful of double-chocolate cookies*

CT: I should really continue with what I started this morning; why do I keep getting sidetracked?

Oh, yeah...housework. :thumbsdown:

It is on EU PSN for the Vita. I'm not sure about the PS3 version (or if it is in any other Region).

:happy: Thankies... I wish I had some real double-choc cookies right now

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It is on EU PSN for the Vita. I'm not sure about the PS3 version (or if it is in any other Region).

:happy: Thankies... I wish I had some real double-choc cookies right now

...I didn't even think about the fact that the offer might not be available here or on my system...:facepalm: Lol, guess I'll find out, one way or another.

Aww...now I don't know whether to say "you're welcome" or "I'm sorry for making you think of them", lol! ^^;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:meh:
You could always freeze the banana bread and then ship it out :p
Who are you and why did you nick my sig?
That's no way to make friends on a forum!
By the way, I'm in debt to the mob so... how do I keep from getting my legs crushed by a sledgehammer?
Join a bigger, more shady mob. That's what I did.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
By the way, I'm in debt to the mob so... how do I keep from getting my legs crushed by a sledgehammer?
Run away like crazy and hide from them of course. Maybe live in the North Pole. :tongue::wink:

So, I discover one of my male friends is being a jerk and leading on a 37 year old with 2 children just for some easy action. I can't decide who is being stupider; her for thinking he's serious and wanting to be a father figure to her children, or him just for being with a 37 year old when he's 21. It's cringeworthy.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
WARNING!!! Semi coherent rather tired rambling ahead turn back now!!!
Just finished the perks of being a wallflower and I cannot sleep. I liked it a lot. The writer managed to do a really good job at making the letter format feel personal. Side note.... my entertainment mediums need to quit making me feel things, Tales of The Abyss , Fault in Our Stars, Shadow of the Colossus, wallflower. . . . stahp! I can only take so much
Another side note is it weird that I liked the romance in Abyss more than Stars? I mean the romance was the focal point of the book in Fault in Our Stars. On the other hand the romance in ToTA was there and it was one of the more interesting plot points but it certainly didn't have the whole plot dedicated to it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Is...is that...affection? Am I legitimately starting to feel genuine affection for my own characters?

I mean, I technically already did...but I think I'm finally starting to warm up to Forneus, more. Funny, out of the Protagonist trio, he's the nicest, most understanding one-you'd think I would have had an easier time warming up to him, when compared to the others...

But now I just wanna squish him! <3 It's about time I really started getting into his head! Or, you know...getting into that part of my own head...whichever. :cautious:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Did a sketch of one my and my hubby's characters from final fantasy XIV ARR and it came out okay. Not bad for someone who dose't draw often. :D And I also came up with a story and title for it: Colors fade to Black...... The story is not as grim as the title though. It follows a fiery girl name Red and her friend who are also named after colors. :tongue: lol I do come up with the oddest of story ideas in the shower. Not time to find me some food. Need. noms. Now.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Who are you and why did you nick my sig?
That's no way to make friends on a forum!

I haven't seen your sig (until now). I may be a Vergil fangirl, but that is awesome :)
I've turned them off some are just soooo big, well they were. I don't know about now (that's why I don't have a signature...as such).

CT: I know I'm pretty hurt, but I've come too far to give up... I know it hurts you seeing me like this, but I can't help it. Giving up is what you want me to do, but I'm not sure if I can.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, I discover one of my male friends is being a jerk and leading on a 37 year old with 2 children just for some easy action. I can't decide who is being stupider; her for thinking he's serious and wanting to be a father figure to her children, or him just for being with a 37 year old when he's 21. It's cringeworthy.

Not to butt in, but, tbh, imo it's not that bad of an age difference. I mean, my mum's in her forties and she wants to date a guy in his twenties if she ever starts dating again (which only creeps me out cuz it's someone close to my age....)

CT: Is...is that...affection? Am I legitimately starting to feel genuine affection for my own characters?

I mean, I technically already did...but I think I'm finally starting to warm up to Forneus, more. Funny, out of the Protagonist trio, he's the nicest, most understanding one-you'd think I would have had an easier time warming up to him, when compared to the others...

But now I just wanna squish him! <3 It's about time I really started getting into his head! Or, you know...getting into that part of my own head...whichever. :cautious:

Aww, congrats. :3

Thinking:
Well, time to finish reading and then start working on my manuscript. I hope dip pens are as easy to use as I remember them being....
+ For some reason Shade's coming off as b*tchy and whiney...I don't get why its experiencing a sudden attitude shift. o_O Aaaaand Mitch doesn't seem to care. Get it together, guys. >_<

Last edited:
Top Bottom