• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Y'know, as much as I love reading stuff on Ink Blazers, it's kind of killing me a little bit...

Especially when I notice similarities between the manga's storylines and that of my own writing. :( I'm not copying anyone, and yet, the stuff I've come up with mirrors theirs.

I guess I just have to keep reminding myself that the manga artists don't have a monopoly on mythological beings.

I also discovered in a DA search that other people have utilized "Phenex" as names for their own OCs. :'(

Again though, on the plus side? They don't have a monopoly on it; Phenex is the name of a mythological being that has various spellings, all circulating around "an actual phoenix" or a "demon marquis of hell that takes the form of a phoenix", the former being what I based him on in the first place. :/

Still...it worries me a little, I guess. *Sigh*

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Legend of Korra season 3 leaked online in Spanish and I must resist watching it. :wink:

Already?! That's...incredibly fast. O_O

Edit: Oh my god...I can't believe it...not bragging or anything, just so happy right now...

Johnny Yong Bosch has been having raffles on Facebook for the last few months, giving away sweet merch to the stuff he's done-particularly Bleach-and I won.

Holy hell, Batman...I'm hyperventilating....signed swag from JYB...I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry...

Last edited:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
''Nothing in the world can bother you as much as your own mind, I tell you. In fact, others seem to be bothering you, but it is not others, it is your own mind.'' ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Everyone with a dark past should know what this means and to those who know that they are not alone about it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I can't believe Rik Mayall has died. :frown:
Yep. Drop Dead Fred has dropped dead. It's sad.

I just found an appropriate quote from one of his characters.

'I feel sorry for you, you zeros, you nobodies. What's going to live on after you die? Nothing, that's what!

This house will become a shrine! And punks and skins and Rastas will all gather round and all hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader! And all the grown-ups will say, 'But why are the kids crying?' And the kids will say, 'Haven't you heard? Rick is dead! The People's Poet is dead!'

And then one particularly sensitive and articulate teenager will say, 'Why kids, do you understand nothing? How can Rick be dead when we still have his poems?'

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ I love your current avi. :thumbsup: Forte/Bass has always been my favourite arch nemesis of Mega Man.

CT: Sweet! Now I don't have to worry about how I'm going to mow the lawn, since we discovered our mower was busted just before Charlie left-random teenaged girl shows up at my door, offering to do the whole thing for $20. Yes, please! :D

Top Bottom