• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Really, really tempted to buy a PS4 now, but I don't have enough money yet and I still yet to play all of my PS3 and PS Vita games. :banghead:

That aside, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End looks extremely gorgeous. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dear Winter,

Ok, so you let me down recently and provided me with perhaps one cold day - two at a stretch - but I have decided to give you another chance. Please turn up somewhere towards the end of July so that this blasted, dratted, hated sun and heat can go away and leave me in peace. I hate the summer, always have, so in the immortal words of Queen Elsa:

Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't understand the fear of moths-they don't bite, they don't sting...

I mean really, what are they going to do to you that's so terribly frightening? Tickle you to death? :laugh:

Edit: Okay, so apparently there are rare species that can bite...

...however, some of the people I know are afraid of Luna moths; they don't even have mouths. :p

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ah, "don't like", as opposed to "fear". ;) It's their larvae that do that, unfortunately...I'm not too happy when that happens, either. ^^;
yeah. they're not scary.

spider dropping onto your face from the ceiling = scary
moth flapping pathetically about = not so

(and I say this as someone who fears very few living things, including spiders, but one dropping onto my face unexpectedly is NOPE)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think Tilly has an abscess on her chin... she won't let me get near it though...:shifty:
o_O There are some weird sounds coming from mum's stomach :laugh:
I wish I had my appointment tomorrow and not Thursday, at least I wouldn't be around when the guys from the council are repairing the windows... I'm not too keen about them being in my room...

I love that piece of work and only one person faved it... :meh:... ah well.

Top Bottom