• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
If I ordered it on Wednesday and I'm not gonna get it until Tuesday, then what was the point of expedited shipping? -_- I mean, you're only shipping it the distance of an entire state. How can it take so long? >_<

Seriously???

Geez, they don't mind taking your money for a rush order, but then they just treat it like any other shipment; ridiculous.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
@Britt690 I'm not one-hundred per cent sure on this, since it's been awhile since I last watched it, but I think her name was mentioned in the credits; I know some of the others in her company were named (aside from Arclight, since Magneto did give her a direct order).
Gurl, if they did not have that name in the credits I would not have known who that was. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Got a new mouse! (The last one in the shop apparently).
So I've created two pictures of Nite and Vergil to "celebrate"... they're naked, but it's not anything 'rude'... :laugh:

I hope we don't get any thunder tonight... :unsure:... If we do, I'm going to be very 'grumpy' tomorrow :grumpy:.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Seriously???

Geez, they don't mind taking your money for a rush order, but then they just treat it like any other shipment; ridiculous.

/== Seriously. I'm so glad I didn't pay for the $50 overnight shipping. They might have done the exact same thing and I would have been soooooo ticked. Even more so than I already am. /==

Thinking:
Uh...Sony? That you know what's on my computer from a whole room away is creepy. o_O This isn't making me like you more.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
For some reason I'm recalling that there used to be a Vie De Marli section on the board. Like now there's Limbo City, Fortuna Castle and Mallet Island, but wasn't there once a Temi-Ni-Gru and a Vie De Marli?

Top Bottom