• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
ZXFPhRx.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
D: Oh, no! I hope you get a replacement mouse, soon.

I'm hoping to get one today... (hopefully a nice blue one :p...or black)

I like the cirles. I think my avi is looking better :3

Is it bad I've already planned out Christmas?

Nope, I don't think so... it's only... 6 months away... o_O

CT: I don't want to go out :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm terrible - it's my favourite time of year and I always start planning months in advance so when it gets to about November time, I'm the only person on the planet who is chilled and relaxed, having organised everything waaaaay in advance. Yes it's sad but it also satisfies my OCD for list-making :laugh:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
@Angel I think I have that too, my desk is strewn with bits of paper with lists written on them. :laugh:
I've already planned my dad's Christmas Present (funnily enough, I wrote it on a piece of paper and put it somewhere on my desk :laugh: ).

CT: So, I couldn't find a mouse... so I've taken the one from my PC... the 'scroll' barely works on it :(
Aww, fudge, it's a first person shooter! :vomit:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh Chinese food, how I love you... :inlove: I've been craving that for weeks, now.

Hmm...lots of reading, today. I think I literally need to finish Fearscape before prepping chapter four.

Geez...one day off from writing, and I feel like such a slacker; oh, well. I like that-it's better than the alternative, which frankly, I dealt with for far too long.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Circular avatars huh? Now we just need someone to upload a pokeball avatar or yin and yang.

I wish I could think of something more useful.

That saying "My thoughts are my own" is stupid. Obviously they are your own. If my thoughts were yours also you'd be checking into the looney bin. This comes from a guy who dressed as Santa in March and once talked about leaves for a whole hour.

Feed me grapes, please.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
This scene got deleted in the X-Men 3.

I guess they realized Storm could be an army by her damn self and decided to cut it.

And Psylocke was in the same movie!

Just becasue she had that string of purple in her hair doesn't mean sh*t. I did not notice that until now!:eek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Britt690 I'm not one-hundred per cent sure on this, since it's been awhile since I last watched it, but I think her name was mentioned in the credits; I know some of the others in her company were named (aside from Arclight, since Magneto did give her a direct order).

Top Bottom