• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes I have a Spider-man avatar and a Sparda signature. I like both, so I have both. Come at me.

I'm the trend setter of setting trends. I'm using cool talk because I'm on the Internet.

No, I'm NOT being sarcastic. I say, rather sarcastically.

I sneezed and blew my mind.

How many stupid things do I think of in a minute? There is no number high enough.

I'll leave you with a quote I once heard from a dying cow. "Moo"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think tomorrow I'm going to take down the sunscreen outside. Mum and I have been worried for months that it's going to swing into the back door and break it and with the monsoons coming.... *blinks* Gods above, there better not be any spiders in that thing....

+ Cat? What the hell do you think you're doing trying to do?! Nearly running out of the house and giving your momma a heart attack! D: Why do you want to go outside, anyway? You can't even tolerate us being in separate rooms from each other! >_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I only have 1 day off a week. And there's only one true way to spend that day. IN BED!

Actually how does anyone spend a day? A day is not currency. I can't go into a shop and say I am spending my day so can you give me some stuff.

Strange little turtle ducklings. That is all.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So I'm guessing that loud bang-boing noise emanating from my tumble dryer is a bad thing? Gonna have to wait until the weekend before I can fix it.

Another beautiful sculpture by @Ieyasu now adorns my shelf...absolutely LOVE it :D

Only 148 calories?? I've been on this blasted bike for almost 20 minutes. Rowing machine next...don't fail me, trusty calorie zapping machine

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, drawing is so much fun. ^_^ I'm not bad at it or really good. It's just I don't take the time to practice! And if I did I'd be better at it. Le sigh. How well, at lest I know my muse is still working.

Muse: ^-^ *plops down another idea*
:'( And she is working in overdrive. I'll never get half these ideas done.:dead:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So I'm guessing that loud bang-boing noise emanating from my tumble dryer is a bad thing? Gonna have to wait until the weekend before I can fix it.

Another beautiful sculpture by @Ieyasu now adorns my shelf...absolutely LOVE it :D

Awesome! Ghibli stuff is fun, I want to make a Sen and Haku some point.

CT: Potential German-based publishers to check out. ^^

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've broken mah mouse... :shifty:
That means no 'easy zoom' on rendering programs, and that also means no rendering tonight :facepalm:
Might as well plan some hama beading.:frown:

D: Oh, no! I hope you get a replacement mouse, soon.

CT: I'm half tempted to take a nap right now...:sleep:

...Or, I would be, if I actually could fall asleep at this time of day.

Top Bottom