• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:laugh: Don't worry, you didn't do it wrong; it's supposed to screw with you like that. (Why am I so giddy right now?)

LOL Tbh, I'm more worried about what getting that song says about me. :laugh: But it was funny to see all the really weird songs that kept popping up for each question.

Thinking:
Get to the store, get everything done, and then maybe I can take a nap! :thumbsup: Just gotta not think about the fact that, after I go to the bank, I'll have enough money for that action figure. Do not need it. Do not need it. Do not need it. But gods do I want it. ._.

+ *stomach grumbles* Oh, quiet you. :rolleyes:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: so, on my way to Lowe's I saw a bad car accident happen. So a van with kids runs a red light a hits a another car turning left.D: Good thing we had all ready stop and not moving. People today I swear. .... >.> Sigh

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just remembered I have left my washing on the line overnight.

Wtf I can barely pay the necessities with this! Someone can expect a call from me today. I'm partially sleep deprived and grumpy, and waking up on payday to see less than half my salary paid and a hill of bills screaming to be killed, you can bet your ass you don't want to be on the receiving end of my call.
Ffs.
Why do I even try?
I hate money sooo sooooo much.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The camera is sooooooooo bad though.

Yeah, dunno why they went with the Resident Evil style "camera in one spot" kind of deal when the environments are pretty big... Though it's only really a pain during boss fights. But holy hell DMC2 has a lot of bosses.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm on a weird Linkin Park kick right now. I've loved them forever, but there were a few years in there where I was only half-a$$ed paying attention to what they were putting out.

I just watched the Live in Texas DVD for the first time in like...6-8 years? Holy hell...now I'm all nostalgic.

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, LP! T_T I missed you!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's come to my attention that I completely forgot Christmas happened in the middle of this fic.
...and New Year's.
...well...this isn't...
...oi. :banghead: Seriously, why did he have to be born on that date, I could have had the fic earlier in the year like I wanted to and I wouldn't have forgotten the holidays. :'( It's not fair. I don't want to do a cheerful Christmas-y chapter, it wouldn't look right in the midst of the angst.

Top Bottom