• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So how is it that I've had Game of Thrones for like 6 months and only read 50 pages of it. I mean come on medievalish fantasy settings are my thing. Yet in a matter of three days I absolutely plowed through The Fault in Our Stars, which is a teenage romance story and not as much my cup of tea as Game of Thrones.....Fault in Our Stars was pretty good btw.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well...I feel bad for their family and friends. Apparently, the hubby witnessed a LAV flipping over while out on his training exercise in Alberta; a Lt.-Col. was killed, four or five injured. :( I wonder why I didn't hear anything about it, before he called? Normally my newsfeed is a-buzz with that kind of thing...

I guess it's better I didn't hear about it, sooner; I would have been fretting all day, waiting for his phone call (or attempting to reach him, despite the fact he gets very little reception out there).

Still...he'd better be careful out there...

Edit: I was mistaken about the number killed (I was sleep-addled when Charlie called to tell me)...still, it's sad. :(

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well...I feel bad for their families. Apparently, the hubby witnessed a LAV flipping over while out on his training exercise in Alberta; two soldiers were killed. :( I wonder why I didn't hear anything about it, before he called? Normally my newsfeed is a-buzz with that kind of thing...

I guess it's better I didn't hear about it, sooner; I would have been fretting all day, waiting for his phone call (or attempting to reach him, despite the fact he gets very little reception out there).

Still...he'd better be careful out there...

*hugs* =(

Thinking:
Happy birthday, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Without you there would have been no Sherlock Holmes and without Holmes I would be very, very sad. *tosses a handful of confetti*

+ It's okay if you're not pleased with what I do with my life; I'm not pleased with how you live yours. =) *not directing this at anyone on the forums*
++ *sketches an OC**staaaaaaaaaares down sketch**hides it and pretends she never sketched it at all* :thumbsdown:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That noise had better be the wind and not another mouse.
I think my head's going to implode.
Will I get beat up if I use the taniwha in my novel?
Why did he have to break the pc on the one day I could finally find time to edit and update the last chapter!?
I don't want to do it on the tablet. It takes too long :/
I'd rather browse da.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Society has been decaying since it was created. The world has been ending since the notion of the world has existed. Youth has always been a lost cause and the things they like have always been of lesser quality than that that came before it.

Adults. We forget sometimes that we were like that. Bunch of hypocrites? Maturity is an odd process.

Meg

This morning: *wakes up* I'm going to do something productive today! =D
Now: *has spent the entire day doodling in her sketch book and is now covered in graphite*
*priority fail* T-T
I fail to see how that isn't productive.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm baaaaack!
Been on holiday with my sister. That was fun until I had to push her around Epcot in a wheelchair after she fractured her ankle :facepalm:
and I'm settled in to my first ever job. Funnily enough it's the school I volunteer at. They've taken me on as a level 3 TA, which is awesome.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need to sharpen up on my stalking skills. He got a girl and I was like whhaaaaa?!?!when did this happen?!lol
Although the cover pic did throw me. For a few minutes I thought I was on my page.
But then ever since those unicorn pics, I no longer trust the content he posts lol
And she's wiccan.
Go figure. Hur hur.
Now hurry up and make mini Reubens dammit.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I need to sharpen up on my stalking skills. He got a girl and I was like whhaaaaa?!?!when did this happen?!lol
Although the cover pic did throw me. For a few minutes I thought I was on my page.
But then ever since those unicorn pics, I no longer trust the content he posts lol
And she's wiccan.
Go figure. Hur hur.
Now hurry up and make mini Reubens dammit.

Lmao! Where have you been? XD I think he just likes posting that sh*t to see if anyone's paying attention/has the balls to counter his arguments-he seems impressed when people do (let's face it, there are a lot of sycophants on his page).

Also...she is? I thought she was just spiritual, in general. ^^; I concur though-they need to make some mini-Reubens; there be some good genes, there. ;)

Top Bottom