• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Maxman

Thinking why did my obnoxious cousin bro had to use my skype and talk to my friends there ? Now My Friends think I am trolling them :S

At first I got angry at them for not believing that was not me, but Now I think I can't really blame them considering that my Cousin's typing style is a lot like me and the fact that I have been known to troll my friends before :S

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Chapter Three wrapped up...

I have no idea how many alterations my chapters will go through by the time I hit the finished product...I suspect more than I'd like. >.<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh! ^^; It's alright, lol. Oh my god, she is such a pretty cat! Then again, I've always liked Calicos. My in-laws have one who's nineteen, and she's incredibly spry (and such a doll).

What kind of cat is Tilly?

I never heard of Calico's until a few years ago when I started collecting Cat magazines. They are lovely cats. ^^
Aww... you're in-laws are very lucky. :3
We had a black cat live to 19 years old (he was a bit of a 'tough-nut).

Tilly is a tabby :p (I'll have to stick an up-to-date pic of her somewhere).

I gotta sleep. The last time I fell asleep at the desk and dreamed razor wire was growing out of my face. No more desk naps.

The last time I tried doing that, I fell off... I wouldn't mind some razor wire to cut off my tongue *has badly burnt right cheek and tongue* :(

CT: I shall be relieved when this therapy is finished. I was a huuuuuuge emotional wreck yesterday (anything could and would start me crying). So I thought it was best to stay away from the net as much as possible...
Oh, Specsavers... your pricing makes no sense... Thanks for unnecessarily referring me to eye casualty again. No one gives a hoot, and I can't say I do either. Also, thinning lenses to make them fit glasses better shouldn't be a service that someone has to pay for... if I chose thick black frames, I'd be looking like one of the Two Ronnies.

EEK! IT'S ARRIVED!:laugh::inlove:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I'm starting to wonder if there are spammers on this website? Some people are posting sh*t about...weird sh*t in any thread they see. Not sure if it's a simple oopsie or something more nefarious.

@VampireWicked Yes. Yes it is. Much less face-palming if you hit that button and ignore some of the ridiculous things some people say.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gah...I love how I wrote the Prologue and first three chapters in chronological order, but then my muses come along, and make me write two partial scenes that don't come in until much later in the story.

At least Reeves made himself heard; it's been kind of quiet with only the Protagonists throwing plot bunnies my way. :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have returned (as you may have surmised by both this post and the enormous amount of likes I just bequeathed the forum with). And I'm surprisingly still alive! Yay me! And mum's now divorced! Yay her! And my grandfather won a bunch of money at Ricon! Yay him! I'm gonna go crash and then type up writing. Okay? Okay. *passes out* :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I have returned (as you may have surmised by both this post and the enormous amount of likes I just bequeathed the forum with). And I'm surprisingly still alive! Yay me! And mum's now divorced! Yay her! And my grandfather won a bunch of money at Ricon! Yay him! I'm gonna go crash and then type up writing. Okay? Okay. *passes out* :dead:

*Tackles* We missed you! *Huggles*

Hahaha, yeah, the likes were a dead give-away. Glad to hear everything is going well, all around. ^_^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Tackles* We missed you! *Huggles*

Hahaha, yeah, the likes were a dead give-away. Glad to hear everything is going well, all around. ^_^

^^ *is tackled**huglz* I missed you all as well! Seriously, how did I survive away from this place?! D:

LOL I figured it wasn't very stealthy of me. XD Thank you. ^^ I seriously expected everything to take a turn for the worse, so I'm very happy to have been proven wrong. ^^

Thinking:
Chappie 19 is meeeeeeh-ssy. Edit tiems! ...some other day. x_x *would really rather be writing chapter 20*

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: *innocently wandering through dA**sees a music tag meme thingie**gets curious and tries it*
Question: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Me: A writer, duh! :facepalm: *goes to look at what song pops up*
Song: "Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums"
Me: ...whut? :bored: *checks to make sure she didn't see it wrong* :bored: .... :unsure: .... :cautious: ...hmm. :shifty: *has deep thoughts on this*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wondering if anyone is going to say anything about my sprite comic or whether it was a waste of time to post it... I hear such things are generally frowned upon as effortless attention grabs. >.<

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I don't know if this would be funny or not to share my story on GTA online with my friend.
>Go online to join my friend's session
>Only three people, him, I and some guy named Mittens as his GT
>Mittens kept chasing my friend around killing him
>Friend tries to fight back, gets kills but keeps dying as well
>Told him to try to survive I'll be there soon
>Start driving there, mittens backs off my friend..for now
>pick up my friend and try to drive back to the city as fast as I can
>Notice Mitten's red dot catching up to us faster than ****
>My friend tries to look behind us and couldn't find his car
>"Oh ****!" He yells, as I turn the camera around to see Mittens in a Jet
>Not a fighter jet, just a private jet
>Hearing the engines get closer and closer
>Mittens hits the back of us, while driving on the freeway
>His Jet's wing hits a pole on the freeway, and explodes behind us
>Somehow managed to kill my friend, so I turned around to pick his ass up
>try to drive back to the city again, Mittens came out of nowhere with C4 and a ****ing Veyron
>Friend gets ****ed right the hell off
>We try to kill him for the past hour
>I have no ammo, Mittens took the weapon crate drop
>ran over hills trying to run away, jack a car, but kept getting sniped by him
>Friend orders a plane, so we try to get to the desert airstrip
>Die about a million times before that happens
>plane explodes by him when we get there
>Mittens dies by another NPC and we take off in a blackhawk
>We start to head towards the LA Bank, or Maze Bank, whichever
>we land on the building, and say "We're safe here."
>Friend takes out dank-ass pink sniper, I still don't have ammo and only 13$
>Bout ten minutes pass, we feel safe and secure
>Hear a slight buzzing noise coming towards us slowly
>Sounds scarier than a **** ton of Venezuelas
>It's Mittens with a stunt plane
>Friend jumps off the helipad and survives the ten foot drop
>Mittens crashes into our blackhawk, kills me in the process
>Get message from Mittens "Lol"
tl;dr **** mittens

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Me: *innocently wandering through dA**sees a music tag meme thingie**gets curious and tries it*
Question: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Me: A writer, duh! :facepalm: *goes to look at what song pops up*
Song: "Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums"
Me: ...whut? :bored: *checks to make sure she didn't see it wrong* :bored: .... :unsure: .... :cautious: ...hmm. :shifty: *has deep thoughts on this*

:laugh: Don't worry, you didn't do it wrong; it's supposed to screw with you like that. (Why am I so giddy right now?)

Top Bottom