• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I need an actual HDD for my 360's (250GB or something)... having all of these pen drives scattered everywhere is doing my nut in...
I really need to do write a DA journal and an entry for my blog... I haven't even posted about my Vita yet...
Three free games on Gold next month?! Dark Souls, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Charlie Murder... hmm... I'm pretty sure there's a dig there about Super Street Fighter IV being free (i.e. that's all it's worth), but I don't want to offend anyone...oh wait, I just said it :lol: Well, they are releasing an Ultimate version at some point so...
I think she'll give birth overnight.... and it's something that I really want to see :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yay! She's given birth... seven kittens, but one didn't survive :(
They're blooming cute though :happy:

Ooh, post.... Games! Flippin' heck, I only ordered them on Monday.
Oh Chrome, why are you being a twonk...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay! She's given birth... seven kittens, but one didn't survive :(
They're blooming cute though :happy:

D'awww. Congrats to your mama kitty. Sorry to hear about the one who didn't survive, though. I hope the rest remain healthy, and grow to be the beautiful creatures they are. ^^

CT: Yay, I finally have a working title. I thought I'd lose my mind, staring at "Untitled" all the time.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Been working on rough drafts of scripts for my webcomic I'm trying to start up and wondering about all the different ideas I have in mind. What to use for my pilot issue and how to approach the art style and all.

It's all subject to change but here's my concept cover art and plot synopsis for my dark comedy series "Backpackers".
10247505_557366344373717_6482816086582162336_n.jpg

Wallace Richards and his adoptive pain in the a$$ Garrett Park run a business dubbed the Backpackers who's job is to dispose of bodies and occasionally do other dirty work for high paying clients. Seems simple enough but this snarky pair of psychopaths sure have the pleasure of dealing with a clientele that's even crazier than they are. From a sadomasochistic ex serial killing mistress and her pet gimp, the daughter of a crystal meth drug lord who thinks she's a magical fairy, oddly adorable cannibalistic twins, and a cult that worships a cereal mascot, they're in for a long day.

What do you guys think? It's rough but it's what I got going so far. Got a bunch of potential stories in working progress right now.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been working on rough drafts of scripts for my webcomic I'm trying to start up and wondering about all the different ideas I have in mind. What to use for my pilot issue and how to approach the art style and all.

It's all subject to change but here's my concept cover art and plot synopsis for my dark comedy series "Backpackers".
10247505_557366344373717_6482816086582162336_n.jpg

Wallace Richards and his adoptive pain in the a$$ Garrett Park run a business dubbed the Backpackers who's job is to dispose of bodies and occasionally do other dirty work for high paying clients. Seems simple enough but this snarky pair of psychopaths sure have the pleasure of dealing with a clientele that's even crazier than they are. From a sadomasochistic ex serial killing mistress and her pet gimp, the daughter of a crystal meth drug lord who thinks she's a magical fairy, oddly adorable cannibalistic twins, and a cult that worships a cereal mascot, they're in for a long day.

What do you guys think? It's rough but it's what I got going so far. Got a bunch of potential stories in working progress right now.

I think it sounds like an interesting read. :thumbsup: This part got me:
the daughter of a crystal meth drug lord who thinks she's a magical fairy

I'm killing myself laughing, right now. I don't know why, but I'm picturing a sinister version of "Archer". :laugh:

When and where should we look forward to seeing this?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
D'awww. Congrats to your mama kitty. Sorry to hear about the one who didn't survive, though. I hope the rest remain healthy, and grow to be the beautiful creatures they are. ^^

CT: Yay, I finally have a working title. I thought I'd lose my mind, staring at "Untitled" all the time.

Apologies (I should've said :facepalm:), it's not my kitty. Tilly was spayed at 5 months. Thankfully after seeing what Calypso (the cat on livestream) went through, I'm glad we have always spayed neutered our cats. I've just been watching the video on YT of the first kitten being born, he had a 'birth defect' so apparently, he wouldn't have survived anyway. :'(
http://new.livestream.com/tinykittens/dancing

It's times like these that I'm really thankful for Tilly being here. :happy:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Apologies (I should've said :facepalm:), it's not my kitty. Tilly was spayed at 5 months. Thankfully after seeing what Calypso (the cat on livestream) went through, I'm glad we have always spayed neutered our cats. I've just been watching the video on YT of the first kitten being born, he had a 'birth defect' so apparently, he wouldn't have survived anyway. :'(
http://new.livestream.com/tinykittens/dancing

It's times like these that I'm really thankful for Tilly being here. :happy:

Oh! ^^; It's alright, lol. Oh my god, she is such a pretty cat! Then again, I've always liked Calicos. My in-laws have one who's nineteen, and she's incredibly spry (and such a doll).

What kind of cat is Tilly?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think it sounds like an interesting read. :thumbsup: This part got me: .

I'm killing myself laughing, right now. I don't know why, but I'm picturing a sinister version of "Archer". :laugh:

When and where should we look forward to seeing this?
I'll have to get back to you on that. Like I said, it's still in the planning phases which is why I'm just trying to come up with a pilot. It's just one of the MANY ideas I have and wanna do. My mind races so I sometimes lose track and it takes time :p. Believe it or not I thought of this idea about two years ago and only now really kicked it in to high gear because of the entertainment site me and other people are trying to build filled with our content. Whether they are comics, stories, art, etc.

In those two years it also went under many changes as the inception actually was an action adventure/thriller. Over time I evolved it in to this comedy though with very raunchy and dark humor. Believe me, this thing won't be for the kiddies. I have a lot of batsh!t insane ideas but, even though the content will be very mature I hope to give people a good laugh.

If everything goes well and I get my filming back on track then I'll turn it into the web series I also intended it to be. However, the series and webcomic will be very different. Same concept but almost like alternate universe Backpackers to give (hopefully) fans something new.

I got lots of ideas and now I really feel like I can start getting them out there. If I develop something through Backpackers then I'll put my other ideas in to motion which one is my inevitable horror stories being an avid horror fan and all. :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, when you've officially got everything up and running, be sure to let us know. ^^ Best of luck with both projects; there seem to be a lot of us doing creative works, lately. It's really good to see, and makes me optimistic about my own endeavours.

I really like the sound of it, by the way. I can appreciate most kinds of humour, and as I've told others, dark humour is no exception. I think I like the shock factor it produces, most of all. XD

Stick to your guns, Chance! I'll be rooting for your success. :)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I want to write a OC for my DMC fanfic bu not sure..... I don't want her to be a mary sue or some kind of wish fulfillment fic. But I just want to write one!!!! >.< I even have a few ideas to. -.- I might just do some character sheets and see where it gose.

And then play some more dmc 4.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I watched the Person of Interest season finale and it blew my mind.

Connor of AC3 reminds me of a shonen anime lead, albeit a bit more softspoken/eloquent.

I think on the YMMV entry for AC Unity's tvtropes page said there is some outrage over Connor not being the lead and I'm glad cause i like the guy and wouldn't mind seeing 5 more games with him (nor would his VA :p).

But I dont think its a good idea since we have a lot more stories to tell and the french revolution would feel better with a french lead. And there's the issue of relocating him to France for a good decade or so ( which could go either way cause he left home at 13 to go seek Achilles).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
CT: I want to write a OC for my DMC fanfic bu not sure..... I don't want her to be a mary sue or some kind of wish fulfillment fic. But I just want to write one!!!! >.< I even have a few ideas to. -.- I might just do some character sheets and see where it gose.

And then play some more dmc 4.
http://jarein.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-OC-Yamanaka-Isshigo-Bring-it-342189224

there's an artist on deviantart called "Jarein" who did a few ocs for naruto that i like so i thought his character sheets could help you.

Top Bottom