• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Need to stock up on Ben & Jerry's. I suddenly want some; just wish they had all the flavours that they have in America. Going there really makes me notive how few flavours there are where I live.

Edit: Weirdly enough, I've just seen an advert saying they sell Ben & Jerry's for half price. I am so going there. Why pay full price for one when I can pay full price for two? Or even better, by 4 tubs for the price of 2. Now I can share some with my roomies and we can have a tub each:D

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Congrats :D

Advice taken and noted... (I've led a pretty sheltered life, I've never seen a turkey either...lol)... I think all birds 'swan sized' and smaller seem to have some sort of complex... they just look so evil... especially chickens... *shudders*

I bet Stilts is a bit disappointed...

Thankies. ^^
Aww. Tbh, I've only seen a couple (live) turkeys before and they were both wild, evil lil demons. >_< I swear they hissed at us and like...channeled the devil or something, because oh my god. @_@ *was in sixth grade at the time and sorta...stopped liking turkeys after that* LOL XD Chickens are crafty. ;) Just think of the ones in Fable.
He would be if he wasn't sleeping.... >_>

Thinking:
Though the wolf spider looks like him, the bird-eater suits him better. Goliath bird-eater it is!

+ Researching spiders makes me feel like I'm covered in them. No. Just...no. *shudders and tries to ignore it* :thumbsdown: :nailbiting:
++ Navy, navy, navy, navy, gosh darnit, I can't think of any other shade of blue now and it's your fault, isn't it?! *rawrs at muse whose fault it is**is smirked at* T-T Friggen navy.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Just had a total derp moment in writing where I couldn't, for the life of me, remember the name of a colour that was mentioned almost every single episode of that season. :facepalm: At least I remembered it was a shade of blue! :thumbsup:
Periwinkle?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
How the heck do people stay at home all the time?
It's easy when you have:

1) Persona 4 Golden

2) Internet

3) Super Nintendo flash sites: http://www.snes.me/

4) A need to learn a language but are too lazy to go to an actual damn school and make a half-assed attempt on said internet and just get bored and go back to Persona 4.

5) Half-assed attempts at exercise blah-blah then eat pizza anyway.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My girlfriend spent her spring break with me and it was just wonderful. We had a blast hanging out, watching movies, etc. I, actually think I'm falling in love. :inlove: She's so awesome to hang around with.

She also bought me these two shirts for my birthday which is coming up on the 28th.
e789f92f-0b38-499e-82ec-c5b8f9f013e3_zps9113fa43.jpg

Giving me some DBZ and Attack on Titan merch. just made me her even more awesome.

:happy:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
....So many versions of FFX's hymn of the Faith so little time. I normally don't do the segment of my video out of order but i think I'm going to go ahead and fry the biggest fish first.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Plot bunnies! Give it a rest! If you're going to jump all over me like that, can one of you at least come up with my main Antagonist?! Pretty please? My Protagonists are getting restless; they really want to show their stuff.

*Glares at main character* Gwen! Stop scuffing your shoe like that! I hate that sound! Just sit down, take a breather....geez...

*Gwen huffs, but does as instructed*

*Looks at older, wiser Protagonist* Hey, Forneus...where did Phenex go? He was just here a second a-AAAAAH! *Jumps, and whirls around to reprimand the owner of the finger that had just prodded her in the ribs*.

Dammit, Phenex! Are you trying to give me a heartattack before I can get this story off the ground? :mad:

*Phenex clutches his sides, laughing. Forneus lets out a sigh, shaking his head.* Forneus: My apologies. I tried to warn you, but I wasn't fast enough.

It's okay, it isn't your fault. *Glares pointedly at Phenex*

Ohhh....I am SO going to enjoy making you jump through hoops; get ready for the labours of Hercules, times ten!

...And this is why I'm not allowed to drink a full pot of coffee to myself, ever again....

Top Bottom