• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
PLaying ME3 as a renegade Shepard this time round, and I swear no matter how much of an ass I make this character act, it's excused by other characters and has no real repercussions.:tongue:
What will it take for other characters to get seriosuly angry at my Sherpard? I bet she could kick a puppy and it would be perfectly fine in this game.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sheit that's 45k....whoa man.
Do. Not. Use. Legacy stats. EVERRRRRR. :'(
Oh, hai, anxiety, I almost forgot I had you :(

*Huggles* Anxiety's a b*tch; likes to pop up without warning. :(

Last chap was awesome, by the way. I officially hate her. XD You've won, lol.

CT: There is such a long, long way to go...

But, the plot summary and character bios are coming together; I still don't have a main protagonist. o_O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Took Jake to the park this afternoon and met 4 really awesome kids aged between 7 and 10 who played with him and made him laugh even though he was in semi-meltdown when he got there.

The oldest child, a girl, acted as overseer and made sure Jake was ok all the time. When I explained to them about his autism, this girl looked me straight in the eye and said, "my friend's got that. It's like the devil in your head but you just got to cope with it, ain't you? He's lovely your boy - he'll be fine"

Didn't have words.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A goose has laid claim to our backyard, much to mum and my dismay. :S We think it was attacked in the air and crash landed. :/ I...just kinda want it to go away. Mum wants to take a sword to it (then again, she also named it Ciel--cuz it looks like a gentleman but acts like a brat--so I don't know what she's gonna do). Please, please, please tell me we don't have a new pet. >_<

Edit: Aaaaand Ciel (the goose) just fell into the cacti. Fml. Don't get hurt, I'm too friggen scared of geese to help you! >_<

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've never been on CreepyPasta... I'm on there now but I don't know what to do... :p

A goose has laid claim to our backyard, much to mum and my dismay. :S We think it was attacked in the air and crash landed. :/ I...just kinda want it to go away. Mum wants to take a sword to it (then again, she also named it Ciel--cuz it looks like a gentleman but acts like a brat--so I don't know what she's gonna do). Please, please, please tell me we don't have a new pet. >_<

Edit: Aaaaand Ciel (the goose) just fell into the cacti. Fml. Don't get hurt, I'm too friggen scared of geese to help you! >_<

I'm sure Stilts would sort Ciel out ^^
Actually, what does Stilt's and Sug make of your visitor?

CT: Just gave my the Hollow Vergil model a beard... It's amazing what you can do with Photoshop...:p
Sod it, I'm going on PSN... I think I shall get Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC... Alucard :inlove:
Vergil:... :shifty:
o_O... sorry... :kiss:
Vergil: Get off!!!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Dante: The rest of this is censored... you really don't want to know what she is doing...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LOL XD Probably. ;)
Well, Sug's ignoring it (not sure if she can actually see it, tbh o_O) and Stilts is wandering back and forth across all the back windows, acting like he's stalking it. XD He seems quite fascinated with it.

Aww :3
Well, if he's never seen one before (and that's assuming if he's never seen one before ), I suppose he would be :p Also the words, "Let me out, it's on my patch!" spring to mind^^ ... actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen one before (irl and close-up that is).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aww :3
Well, if he's never seen one before (and that's assuming if he's never seen one before ), I suppose he would be :p Also the words, "Let me out, it's on my patch!" spring to mind^^ ... actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen one before (irl and close-up that is).

He hasn't. XD I don't think Stilts knew birds could be so big (about the size of a turkey, I think). LOL Ah. If you ever see one up close, a word of advice: if it starts hissing, back up. ._. *scared of them when they start hissing**knows their beaks are sharp*

Edit: 3000 posts! =D

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The only thing I know of from there is pretty old; the Ben Drowned thing; a friend linked it to me a few month's back.

I had some very interesting dreams after that. O_O

That creeped the hell right out of me, lol.

(Yes, randomly built-in word processor, I know you'd rather I write "crept".)

CT: Ugh...morning came too soon...:sleep:
My friend and I explored that story at from like 1-3 AM when we first read it.....sleep that night was fun, honestly I think it was a pretty clever story...its become a Halloween tradition for me now.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My friend and I explored that story at from like 1-3 AM when we first read it.....sleep that night was fun, honestly I think it was a pretty clever story...its become a Halloween tradition for me now.

What I never figured out was, whether it was a hoax, legit, or if the person who wrote it (and provided video proof) had just gone crazy.

The funny thing is, ever since I read it, almost every time I log on to Deviant Art, there's a new "Ben Drowned" submission. O_O

Lol, how long before that fades? :laugh:

CT: I hope I sleep like the dead tonight...well, minus the not waking up, part. :cautious:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
What I never figured out was, whether it was a hoax, legit, or if the person who wrote it (and provided video proof) had just gone crazy.

The funny thing is, ever since I read it, almost every time I log on to Deviant Art, there's a new "Ben Drowned" submission. O_O

Lol, how long before that fades? :laugh:
It was hoax. He admitted to it after he lost the money to keep paying for his website, at least I think that's what happened. The guy who made it is actually working on a movie I do believe.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It was hoax. He admitted to it after he lost the money to keep paying for his website, at least I think that's what happened. The guy who made it is actually working on a movie I do believe.

And what a brilliant, intricate hoax it was. :laugh: That rat ba$tard...lol.

Edit: I literally just checked his Twitter; I can't believe how borderline gullible I was...lol. I've been so back and forth about that ever since, but at least I finally know for sure.

I applaud his creativity, and the false sincerity he was able to create in those panicky entries of his.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just had a total derp moment in writing where I couldn't, for the life of me, remember the name of a colour that was mentioned almost every single episode of that season. :facepalm: At least I remembered it was a shade of blue! :thumbsup:

+ Don't you hiss at me for walking by the back door. You're not governor of the backyard, so don't make me set the cat on you! *tries to look intimidating**shrieks and cowers as the goose hisses and fluffs up its wings* DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE!!! :dead:
++ Can I reach 40k on that fic tonight? Dunno, but let's see. ;) Not sure how much longer this arc will be. Or how many more arcs there will be, as a matter of fact.... :bored:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
All this staying in the house due to bad weather is driving me nuts. Can't wait to get back to lectures and get into some discussions with my peers, or carry on with my volunteering work, or even some nice weather would be appreciated so I could call some friends and go out.

How the heck do people stay at home all the time? It's mind numbing. This kind of thing is almost a Sisyphean task of endurance. I feel like my brain is going for a slow death and those dead braincells can't be renewed. :dead: If this is anything like how my friends feel, no wonder they go nuts and phone me in tears.

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
He hasn't. XD I don't think Stilts knew birds could be so big (about the size of a turkey, I think). LOL Ah. If you ever see one up close, a word of advice: if it starts hissing, back up. ._. *scared of them when they start hissing**knows their beaks are sharp*

Edit: 3000 posts! =D

Congrats :D

Advice taken and noted... (I've led a pretty sheltered life, I've never seen a turkey either...lol)... I think all birds 'swan sized' and smaller seem to have some sort of complex... they just look so evil... especially chickens... *shudders*

Weeeell, Ciel-the-goose flew off this morning. It was like he waited for us to get up just to fly off. (I doubt he really did, but...nyeh.) Bye-bye, goosey. Please don't come back just to chase the dog. :S You can come back to say hi, though. ^^

+ How did the weather get so dry so fast???

I bet Stilts is a bit disappointed...

CT: Argh! I wish this game would fudging install already, the vibration from the disc drive it making my hands go weird...
Heh. I've gain two new followers on DA, but neither of them have faved any work... I'm starting to see a pattern.
(Unless it's anyone from this forum... for which I apologize...)

Top Bottom