• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Booooring, can't we have a normal conversation without it turning into comparisons about company finances, stock portfolios, golf and liquidating assets? It's like some of them have nothing else to talk about. :thumbsdown:

Thank goodness my immediate family know when to leave that kind of thing at work.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, as chapter 13 draws to a close, we mourn the passing of another OC....
...well, that was fun. ^^

+ Mum's birthday. ^^ ...Gotta make a cake. D:
++ I wonder if that egg ever hatched.... *put it back under a bush where she found it*

Happy Birthday to your Mum ^^

CT: Deleting stuff from deviant art. Something has happened recently which has made me think about a lot of things and this is one thing that I have to do. I should've made a Journal entry telling people to save what they want. I'm not leaving Deviant Art, but I'm just cleaning out old drawings... I must admit, I want to delete the friggin' lot... I've still got 600 deviations to get through...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Happy Birthday to your Mum ^^

CT: Deleting stuff from deviant art. Something has happened recently which has made me think about a lot of things and this is one thing that I have to do. I should've made a Journal entry telling people to save what they want. I'm not leaving Deviant Art, but I'm just cleaning out old drawings... I must admit, I want to delete the friggin' lot... I've still got 600 deviations to get through...

^^ She sends her thanks.
D: Why???

Thinking:
Starting to wonder if I went overboard with the whole chapter 13 thing. That was probably one of the most horrible things I've ever written--not horrible as in cr*p writing, but horrible as in 'oh my gods, wtf, that's an awful thing to happen!' *eepish* That said, I don't think anyone will expect it and it's a nice twist, but oh my gods, what's wrong with me sometimes?! >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That was very graphic? No idea whether that's a good or bad review. I did log this fic in the M rating, didn't I? *paranoid*
Good thing I held back on her amputating his leg then, I guess? :laugh:
COME ON DAMN IT, HATE HERRRRRRRRR.
I fail again and again and I'm trying really fudgin hard to make her unlikeable. She's a total little biatch, in my opinion. If the idea of her getting to play both brothers doesn't make fans hate her, or the matter that she keeps messing up their family dynamic, then I don't know what else I can do.
She's a homewrecker. EVERYBODY hates a homewrecker. Seriously, what is wrong with this fanbase?
Bet you if I applied the same kind of concept to TFG I'd be reigning in the flames.

Because nobody can haz Julian. HE MINE!!!! NYA!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^Lol! I hate her some of the time, I promise! :laugh: I just let my compassion for some of her suffering get in the way of my better judgment. :wink:

And trust me, you've done an excellent job with her; OCs are harder to balance out in a fandom, and the fact that you haven't allowed her to be a Mary Sue is awesome.

CT: Well, the Easter long weekend is coming to a close. It would have been more enjoyable, if Charlie hadn't been working for half of it. :( Oh well.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Bet you if I applied the same kind of concept to TFG I'd be reigning in the flames.

Because nobody can haz Julian. HE MINE!!!! NYA!

But I thought Julian was a home wrecker?! :nailbiting: *shot* j/k j/k >_>

Thinking:
Why the hell did I decide to make this cake from scratch? Why not at least buy store frosting? Thank you brain for another infallible idea! *headwalls repeatedly*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^^ She sends her thanks.
D: Why???

Thinking:
Starting to wonder if I went overboard with the whole chapter 13 thing. That was probably one of the most horrible things I've ever written--not horrible as in cr*p writing, but horrible as in 'oh my gods, wtf, that's an awful thing to happen!' *eepish* That said, I don't think anyone will expect it and it's a nice twist, but oh my gods, what's wrong with me sometimes?! >_<

Well, I've been looking over some of the things on there. Some are bases, some are photos and some (if not most of them don't have faves). Plus, I was looking over other people's work where they've used bases and have got 17+ faves and I'm working my butt off with my own original work to get fudge all. It's really bugging me.
So, If there are pieces missing in your favorite folder, I apologise, but it's something that I feel that I need to do.

CT: for fudge sake, why am I smelling burning?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, I've been looking over some of the things on there. Some are bases, some are photos and some (if not most of them don't have faves). Plus, I was looking over other people's work where they've used bases and have got 17+ faves and I'm working my butt off with my own original work to get fudge all. It's really bugging me.
So, If there are pieces missing in your favorite folder, I apologise, but it's something that I feel that I need to do.

CT: for fudge sake, why am I smelling burning?!

I see. *nods* Well, in the end it's really up to you and what you feel is best, so.... =) *understands**hugs**had to do that with some of her fanfics, despite people wanting them to continue**just was...kinda sick of them*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This fanfic totally sucks.
:greedy:

Lol, it does not; I'll say it as many times as it takes for you to know it. *hugs* I see one of your reviewers has had her daily allotment of caffeine. :laugh:

CT: Okay...finished FMA:Brotherhood, save for the movie. I take back what I said before; it's still good. Not better than the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime-they're just different. I like them both for different reasons. What one lacks, the other has, and vice versa.

Is it bad that I'm going to watch the first series again when Charlie is away?

...I'm not obsessed...I swear...:cautious:

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can't wait to be done with this rubbish writing like UUURGGHHH spare me!
*:cool:*
...shurrup Dante....

Lol, it does not; I'll say it as many times as it takes for you to know it. *hugs* I see one of your reviewers has had her daily allotment of caffeine. :laugh:
:cautious:
She has indeed, it makes me slightly nostalgic. I wish I could join in on the caffeine high/sugar rush.. but alas, coffee and I no longer agree. And I can't drink V power anymore because every time I do, I think "Verility" and then I just wanna :vomit:
And unfortunately red bull just winds me up like a jumping toy and I can't focus on anything until it wears off:frown:

And it really is the worst DMC fic I've ever done. Really I'm not fishing for compliments, I've always held a strong dislike for this story, and sadly nothing anyone says will change that. *ninjahuggles @ Shadow*
But if other people like it, cool, I just...it's not my cuppa.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
And it really is the worst DMC fic I've ever done. Really I'm not fishing for compliments, I've always held a strong dislike for this story, and sadly nothing anyone says will change that. *ninjahuggles @ Shadow*
But if other people like it, cool, I just...it's not my cuppa.

I feel this way about FI and Abyss. Love for Marcus aside, I can't wait to be done with Abyss, post it, and then ignore it. x_x If people like it, great! If not...eh. Not fussed. *ninja huglz, as well*

Thinking:
Dear certain character: if you sing again, I will bite you. Seriously. It's creepy. This arc is creepy enough three chapters in, I don't need you adding to it. Stop. Wait, what are you--? What did I just--? *radio silence*

+ Chinese food. :inlove:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: I don't find CreepyPasta scary or creepy.

The only thing I know of from there is pretty old; the Ben Drowned thing; a friend linked it to me a few month's back.

I had some very interesting dreams after that. O_O

That creeped the hell right out of me, lol.

(Yes, randomly built-in word processor, I know you'd rather I write "crept".)

CT: Ugh...morning came too soon...:sleep:

Last edited:

KRSkull

How the heck are the makers of Adventure Time allowed to get away with some of the subject matter? :eek: I swear half of this isn't for children. At least it probably goes right over their heads. :tongue:

I think that they ran out of ideas so they hired Cartman.

CT: its too hot in here. i should turn the fan on but i don't want to get out of my comfy new bed

Top Bottom