• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was planning on wrapping this fic up today, maybe tomorrow, but now I'm debating whether to do a third installment. I feel like :poop: when a new reader comes along and either threatens to kill me if I don't continue or declares their going to be miserable/diewhilst declaring their devotion to the story. But that's happened before, and when I finally did put up another story, those readers never even bothered to review or say thanks.
So...I'm in two minds about it. I was going to continue the story, but offline and for myself. So....what to do, what to do...

By and by I still think it's the worst fanfic I have ever written and that it would be way better once I turn it into an original instead. That's just my opinion.:eek:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm still getting the same message from FF.net. Oh well, more time to edit and write, I guess.
Pardon the double post. You should be able to upload now. Their systems malfunctioned around the same time and they'll be putting a third system in to prevent it happening again. Check their home page for updates.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I was planning on wrapping this fic up today, maybe tomorrow, but now I'm debating whether to do a third installment. I feel like :poop: when a new reader comes along and either threatens to kill me if I don't continue or declares their going to be miserable/diewhilst declaring their devotion to the story. But that's happened before, and when I finally did put up another story, those readers never even bothered to review or say thanks.
So...I'm in two minds about it. I was going to continue the story, but offline and for myself. So....what to do, what to do...

By and by I still think it's the worst fanfic I have ever written and that it would be way better once I turn it into an original instead. That's just my opinion.:eek:

There are people reacting that strongly to it? I mean, I cried, I won't lie, lol. IHEAY made me weepy...and then as soon as I started WDILY, I was like, "Why did I hold off? This is awesome!"

Do whatever feels right to you; I'll be sad to see either of the ones I'm reading discontinued, but hey, I'm not going to go super melodramatic about it. XD You have to do what makes you happy.

You're an excellent writer-don't forget it. :wink:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
409252049.jpg

I'm nowhere near a bingo, but if I go on almost any fanfiction website, I think I can see most of these filled out in about...10 seconds.:D

Bigger Version

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
409252049.jpg

I'm nowhere near a bingo, but if I go on almost any fanfiction website, I think I can see most of these filled out in about...10 seconds.:D

Bigger Version

That 3rd one in the 2nd column has caused literally all of my rage to fly at my computer more than once. Really good "never thought it'd work but it is anyway" Ed Edd 'n Eddy/Metroid fanfic I was reading? Course that'll never get done, how dare the author have college?

*muttergrumbles and curls up in the corner curling my tail around me* MEH!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My girlfriend is spending her Spring break with me and it's been nice so far. Had all kinds of fun together and we even worked on my Hanji from Attack on Titan crossplay. I know next to nothing about makeup so I let her have a go at it and the results were promising. Went on Omegle and fooled a ton of people in to thinking I was a girl just for sh!ts and giggles. We were lesbians lol.

Now I just need to finish up my Attack on Titan cosplay so I can get started on my Robin one.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

i want to see this movie and its not just because of Nina Dobrev (maybe a little).

I wanna watch the pilots for "Fargo" and "Turn" as they seem cool and they could be something I could write reviews for it on my whatculture.com application.

the 2nd trailer for the new x-men movie had better background music than the 3rd. Im gonna see it tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom