• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's lots of laughing in the other room, and "oh my god" and "wtf" coming out of it.

Looks like OH has discovered the "My Immortal" Harry Potter fic.

:laugh: Oh my god...that was pretty much my reaction, too. What's sad is that it was published....must've been self published, because there's no way a legit publisher would have released that tripe into the world.

CT: Why in the hell am I dragging my heels so much on this? Is it because the story is almost over? I don't get where my motivation went, but I kind of need it back...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I didn't know it was ever published... XDD

Just looked at it on his screen to see if it is as bad as I remember.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERF*KERS!"

It was.... Dumbledore!

Then I looked out the window and screamed... Snap was spying on me and he was taking a videotape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks."

"I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT..." Hagrid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!"

...Pass the eye bleach plz. 8D

But this is brilliant:

"You ludacris fools!" he shouted.

www.MessenTools.com-Anime-Lengua-xD.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
With the way it's written, we can only hope it was intended as a very, over-the-top crack 'fic...because if Tara Gilesbie intended for it to be serious...

*Coughs* Thanks for posting the snippets, Ieyasu. I needed a good laugh.

...man, I'm horrible. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So...according to NHS Choices symptom checker, I may have had a mild heart attack on Friday night.

Well, that's interesting.

Well, according to my doctor (and the nurse), I had a mini-stroke last year... I didn't go through with the tests (because everyone was so patronizing and judging... like some NHS people do) and put it down to a migraine.

CT: Heard from the grief counselling people today. They're calling tomorrow again tomorrow.
I think I've done the wrong thing with liking all of those cat pages on Facebook... I'm getting 'broody'... FOR A KITTEN!... Then I take a look at Tilly and think "that's all the kitten I need" lol.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just emptied out my stash of chocolate bars to see how many I have left...I think I have a problem:laugh: Time to start sharing them out with my friends. There's no way I can eat it all.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Alright I have a pretty annoying headache right now, I guess will remedy this one like i do any other one....by cuddling a bag of my favorite potato chips and watching a Linkara video while I fall asleep.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think, for April Fools, I'm gonna set up my cellphone's answering machine to say that callers have reached the grim reaper dispatch society and, if they leave a message, I'll contact them by return call or in person. But, since I get so few calls, I'll probably forget to change it back...hmmm....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think, for April Fools, I'm gonna set up my cellphone's answering machine to say that callers have reached the grim reaper dispatch society and, if they leave a message, I'll contact them by return call or in person. But, since I get so few calls, I'll probably forget to change it back...hmmm....
I've just finished my April fools prank. I've taken all the toilet roll out of the bathrooms and downstairs toilet and stashed it my room. It still won't top last year's faked burglary though. :tongue:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've just finished my April fools prank. I've taken all the toilet roll out of the bathrooms and downstairs toilet and stashed it my room. It still won't top last year's faked burglary though. :tongue:

LOL :eek: A fake burglary? How'd you pull that off? *amazed*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, according to my doctor (and the nurse), I had a mini-stroke last year... I didn't go through with the tests (because everyone was so patronizing and judging... like some NHS people do) and put it down to a migraine.

CT: Heard from the grief counselling people today. They're calling tomorrow again tomorrow.
I think I've done the wrong thing with liking all of those cat pages on Facebook... I'm getting 'broody'... FOR A KITTEN!... Then I take a look at Tilly and think "that's all the kitten I need" lol.
Well I had really weird chest pain with pain in my left shoulder and arm. Felt anxious, heartburn, sweating, short of breath...threw up too. Felt like i had something lodged in my chest that I couldn't shift - according to the symptom checker I had a heart attack.

If so, shouldn't I be a little bit, well, dead?

Made me lol though that my gp cannot see me until tomorrow. Clearly not urgent then...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well I had really weird chest pain with pain in my left shoulder and arm. Felt anxious, heartburn, sweating, short of breath...threw up too. Felt like i had something lodged in my chest that I couldn't shift - according to the symptom checker I had a heart attack.

If so, shouldn't I be a little bit, well, dead?

I had to make a nursing student training video about cardiac stuff a few years back for CIPeL Coventry. According to the stuff in that, you can have heart attacks of only small sections of the muscle in the heart, not the whole thing. Like if one coronary artery is blocked it will just affect the area that artery supplies, which depending on the size and importance of it might be only a tiny part of the heart affected, and maybe only for a short time, like the heart equivalent of cramp.

And the good news is that if you just cut out fat from your diet for a while it can pretty much reverse the blockages in the arteries which only build up there at all because there's a certain concentration of fat per ml of blood.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I had to make a nursing student training video about cardiac stuff a few years back for CIPeL Coventry. According to the stuff in that, you can have heart attacks of only small sections of the muscle in the heart, not the whole thing. Like if one coronary artery is blocked it will just affect the area that artery supplies, which depending on the size and importance of it might be only a tiny part of the heart affected, and maybe only for a short time, like the heart equivalent of cramp.

And the good news is that if you just cut out fat from your diet for a while it can pretty much reverse the blockages in the arteries which only build up there at all because there's a certain concentration of fat per ml of blood.
Well my joint syndrome makes it very very hard to exercise effectively enough to lose more than a couple of pounds every few months. Thanks to other factors, my metabolism is also shot to hell so whenever I eat anything, my body panics and puts it straight into the fat bank. Like I'm getting ready to hibernate for the winter or some shizzle. I need to lose weight as I'm very short so it doesn't take much to make me look like a butterball...but my diet is fairly low in fat, salt and sugar so I don't really know what else to do.

I'll speak to the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get an EKG if nothing else, just to put my mind at rest. Can't be doing with heart attacks right now - got way too much to do :laugh:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well my joint syndrome makes it very very hard to exercise effectively enough to lose more than a couple of pounds every few months. Thanks to other factors, my metabolism is also shot to hell so whenever I eat anything, my body panics and puts it straight into the fat bank. Like I'm getting ready to hibernate for the winter or some shizzle. I need to lose weight as I'm very short so it doesn't take much to make me look like a butterball...but my diet is fairly low in fat, salt and sugar so I don't really know what else to do.

I'll speak to the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get an EKG if nothing else, just to put my mind at rest. Can't be doing with heart attacks right now - got way too much to do :laugh:
All I remember (as I found it interesting myself) is that something as simple as like, say, drinking full fat or semi-skimmed milk drinks or in tea/coffee every day can mean there's little bubbles of fat floating about inside the blood all the time. Far as know salt and sugar won't exacerbate it much, but if there's some narrowed arteries on the heart (and some of them can be pretty tiny) doctors can recommend like zero-fat diets or something. No idea what one of those entails realistically.

Exercise clears the blood but another thing that clears the blood well is fasting. Either for whole days or most of a day. I can do it due to a few years of an ED, but I guess it's not "easy" to do or stick to. I still do though on some days where I just feel gross and can picture all this gross crap floating about in my blood, even though I don't have an especially bad diet I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom