• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hope I convinced him to go see a doctor about it and maybe a counselor or some kind of behavioral therapist if that's what's needed. Although if my advice will be taken to heart I don't know. He's always been against doctors and drugs for this kind of thing.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I lied; I didn't start part two like I said I would last night.

Okay, it wasn't an intentional lie...but still. ^^;

Fortunately, it's begun today (approximately 500 words counts for something...right?)

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
This weekend has been pretty solid. I finally got my goal during my soccer game, in spectacular fashion. I played through the first 6 colossi in Shadow of The Colossus, and I've got half of my voice recordings for my video done . I'm going to celebrate with a cookie :3.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Flutter kicks, why do you hurt me so?

Doesn't matter; I welcome your hellish torment, for the betterment of my health.

I hope I can get a good portion of writing done tomorrow; it would be awesome if I finished a chapter before the weekend, for a change. ^^;

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's hot. I've got three volumes of manga to read, two seasons of anime to watch, and 6k words of NaNo prep all that need to be completed tomorrow. Dun. Wanna. I just want a cookie. .w.

+ "If it's Americanized manga, doesn't tat just make it a comic book or a graphic novel? :bored:"
++ If someone was to stay in super hot water for a long time and then jump into ice water...would their bones shatter? Or would they just be really super cold? :nailbiting:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Mothers day= great success!

It was weird being home and in my old room again. Nice to spend time with the family though.

I literally had to check my calendar, just to make sure they didn't change it on me. :laugh:

Ours isn't until May, so the handful of people I've seen posting about it here and FB gave me a bit of a scare, lol.

CT: Today will compose of catching up on TWD (I wish I had AMC, so I could watch it the same time everyone else does-especially since it was the finale!) interspersing flutter kicks and crunches throughout the day, and writing when the kitchen no longer looks like a bomb went off...

Top Bottom