• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have this urge to watch something from my childhood, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'll cry from laughing, if I do.

I knew this post had meaning!

tumblr_mjix0f1wRB1reg2yxo1_500.gif

Damn, my mind reading powers!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I find it kind of comical that the priest in this scene just has an emergency gun hidden in his bible. It is even funnier because he is paranoid enough to keep a gun in his bible but yet he doesn't believe the warning he is given about how V is gonna get him.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Lol, more or less accurate. I actually liked the third one, but yeah, they did reuse a lot of choreography...and holy sh*t, as if that was exactly like a scene from DBZ.

Well, the Wachowski's were inspired by anime as well as Kung Fu movies (hence why the Matrix has that feeling) so I guess I'm not too surprised.

I have to wonder though, if they even realized they ripped off that scene; it may have been entirely subconscious. If they've never seen DBZ, then it could have been from any over-the-top anime. ^^;

What they said about Agent Smith, also accurate. One of my favourite antagonists ever. :cool:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Go for it. Can't go wrong with a nice pie. :happy:

I agree! But, unfortunately, it didn't get made cuz mum said we weren't going to go...but then we went. On the plus side, I now am charged with making dessert next time family friends come over. Not sure if that's really a plus, though.... :cautious:

Thinking:
I...should probably be writing, atm. Probably. I should do it. Even though I need to sleep. Hmm.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sweet! Give us some opinions when you have time. I'm still on the fence about buying one myself. It looks good fun, but I don't know how much I'd play it compared to my PS3. Plus, I'm not entirely sure what is in the Vita game back catalogue right now.

I'm not sure what to tell you about it.
You can link it to a PS4 (I don't know what for though, I don't have one). You can link it to a PS3 (you can play some Ps3 games through the Vita, you can copy content from the PS3 or your computer onto the Vita). Vita games have trophies. There is an application called 'near' where you can find out if someone is playing a Vita close to you (and it can tell you what they are playing, but I think it uses location data which you can turn on or off). You can download PS1 and PSP games from PSN and play them on the Vita.
Wikipedia has a list of games that you can buy for the Vita:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games
There's the usual applications too, Photos, music, videos.
There's also, maps, email, calendar, PS store, browser, friends, messages, and parental controls (if you need them).
There's also Welcome Park (it's has tutorials and games that utilizes the features of the Vita).
Vita also has Augmented Reality (I can't really explain that, but I know the 3DS has it as well).

I'm still trying it out, so i don't have a definite opinion about it. But, from what I've tried, it's pretty neat.
(Plus the graphics and sound are excellent for a handheld).

I've got to return LBPVita, it doesn't work.

CT: Not in the best of moods right now. The last member of the older generation of the family died yesterday.
I really want to go to her funeral, but mum isn't sure that she's going...
I really wanted to do some modelling work tonight, now I just feel so empty again...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: Not in the best of moods right now. The last member of the older generation of the family died yesterday.
I really wanted to do some modelling work tonight, now I just feel so empty again...

*huglz* =(

Thinking:
I think I'm gonna get a passport. They're not too expensive, all things considered.
+ Hate writing transitions. ~_~
++ Might be letting mum open b-day presents a whole month early this year.... >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Why do I seem to be a magnet for suicidal people? Or, is it just that suicidal is waaaaay more common than people think.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think it's more common that people want to admit.
It is more common than people think, along with depression and anxiety attacks. But we don't hear about it because people don't think they should be saying that they're extremely unhappy to the point of wanting to end it.

At least these days there is more awareness about this, that people do get depressed, people do get desperate and need help before they do something tragic. But I don't think modern society is helping considering the number of people who are depressed, or so depressed that they are suicidal.
It seems like people end up living a lie in public, updating their social media status showing that everything is fine, and then breaking down in private.
I've seen it a lot with my friends where they get so overwhelmed and can't pretend any longer so they get desperate and call me to vent about everything and say some pretty shocking things. Then they feel better, but the cycle starts over again pretty quickly.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh Veebs, it's hard going. :( I'm here if you need to talk xxxxxxxx

Top Bottom