• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Whoo-hoo! *glad Chick is still around* Aww, I'm sure she didn't mean to break the Earth, it was pretty broken to begin with.... >_>

---
Thinking!:
I have just come to the startling conclusion that, when mum has her glasses on, she looks like Ronald Knox. Does that make my mother a Reaper? :eek: What does that make me, then?! :nailbiting: Seriously, though; I think it's a combination of her glasses and the fact that her hair is currently a bit long and one colour at its tips and another at it's roots...she does a pretty mean imitation of Ronald, though. XD

ronald_knox___fem___by_marshmela-d38cm0g.jpg

Mother of the Christian god, please tell me this is not your mother?! :inlove:

No she didn't mean to break the Earth, however she was dead serious when she destroyed those government jet planes set to attack her. When will they learn?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mother of the Christian god, please tell me this is not your mother?! :inlove:

No she didn't mean to break the Earth, however she was dead serious when she destroyed those government jet planes set to attack her. When will they learn?!

LOL XD No. That is not. XD *amused*

Aww. =( The government shouldn't attack her! She's too sweet and loveable to be attacked. Besides, Chick can effortlessly pwn them...they should know what will happen by now. >_> *thinks dino-chickens are not to be trifled with*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL XD No. That is not. XD *amused*

Aww. =( The government shouldn't attack her! She's too sweet and loveable to be attacked. Besides, Chick can effortlessly pwn them...they should know what will happen by now. >_> *thinks dino-chickens are not to be trifled with*

Whew!! I was worried there for a moment. *Fap* U HEARD NOTHING! :eek: :tongue: JK

Exactly! I mean chickens (and Dinos for that matter) can lay eggs. WHat comes out of eggs? Babies! What do babies do? They eat! Yeah put that math together! :nailbiting:
That's why Chick is the center of my original novel! (Hit me up for more info)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Our Keighley, who art in heaven
Halo be thy name
Our kingdom come
Thy snacks be yum
On Earth as it is on Spike TV

Give us this day our daily Doritos
And forgive us our Pepsis
As we forgive those who Pepsi against us
And lead us not into 7-Eleven
But deliver us from hunger

For thine is the kingdom
and the Mountain Dew, and the Frito-lay
For ever and ever
Gamer fuel

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking: I must have a doppelgänger out there somewhere. I was followed down the road today by some car going slow, so I ignored it until they started sounding the horn.
I was prepared for some guy hitting on me. Turns out it was this lovely old couple thinking I was their granddaughter. We all had a laugh about it. :tongue:

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking: Not sure which kit shirt to wear to watch the football match with my Dad this Saturday. He's bought me so many over the years that I can't decide. They're all good designs...except for that yellow and green one...made me look like I was going to throw up. :tongue:

I'm still miffed that I missed out on the away kit for this year though. They had my favourite colours: red and black.

Top Bottom