• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HA HA HA, he's working on a theme song. Very entertaining.

I'm so glad I spent that $15 on a Batman poster. The 'thank you mommy' and the hug and kiss I got was so worth it.

I can't see in the dark. Well. Whoop. What a surprise.

Oh...oh no... here we go.... with the 'get published' and 'make writing your career' talk... like... agh ****, here we go again. I don't want to write. I don't want to get published. I don't want reviews, or critics, or groupies, or royalties. I don't want to do anything. Can't people get that I'm sick? Just getting up in the morning (which I totally failed to do today, I only really woke up at like 11 or 12) is a mission, nevermind a career.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Started a new job today. Despite for some minor brain farts when it came to some paperwork at the end of my shift, I did well. Also, I can't say I mind working with a couple of cuties being also the only guy.
1526691_502978009812551_1624123488_n.jpg

Time to keep raking in the moolah.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is amazing music.

Very interesting telling the story of Noah to an autistic child who needs to know the specifics. Very good head on her, this girl. My mum never discussed the stories with me as a kid. It was fed to me and expected that I simply accept it, which I did. My mum wasn't the conversational type.

Good thing I research the **** out of everything...like geology, and Biblical geology, weather patterns, boats and every other random thing that ever comes to mind. The only thing I can't give her a definite answer to is what sort of clouds brought the rain. She knows her clouds, I don't, so all I said was 'big, heavy, dark and puffy ones. With lots of rain in them.'
I think I know more than the average parent because my kid is a friggin genius.
Feeeeeed the brainzzzzzz, feeeeeeed eeeet.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My mum never discussed the stories with me as a kid. It was fed to me and expected that I simply accept it, which I did. My mum wasn't the conversational type.
That's never a good way to treat a child, just get them to blindly accept without the child allowed to question. That's more like indoctrination to me. I can only speak from experience, but I've seen the outcome of parents treating their children like idiots to mould to their ideals, and it doesn't end well.

Much better that you explain like you do, and it's always best to be informed before you do. Children have a way of knowing when something's amiss or adults are not giving the full story. I see it a lot when I TA. It's like they have a sixth sense for this kind of thing.:tongue: Nothing worse than an adult passing on misinformation to a child. They will find out one way or another.

Thinking: It's meet the new baby time again. :happy: This one's actually a cutie, so I won't have to lie about how the child doesn't look like a wrinkly monkey alien thing.
I'm actually really exited to meet her and see how my friend and her husband are doing, and offer to babysit to take the strain off. Considering they're first time older parents, and well established in their careers, they'll need the break. But I don't mind, I like babysitting...I get to give her back at the end of the night.:tongue:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i should have chosen a different topic for my photography project. 48 hours in my life isn't really that interesting...i go to school...hang with friends, hang with girlfriend if she is up to it...then go home and sit on my computer for hours...not much to do really

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have to go finish the dishes so I can finish my story so I can start working on my timeline so I can actually start directing this plot but I want to check out more Dante eyecandy on the net but I can't because then I'll never get any writing done and the dishes won't get done and this is a friggin dilemma STOP THINKING ABOUT DANTE and why did Reuben create a community page? DAMMIT :mad:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*sigh* I'm hungry.... I wonder if I should just cook something and not eat rice. But I wanna eat rice. I also wanna sleep. Hmm...maybe I should just make some eggs and then eat rice when I wake up. Or I could wait until the rice cooker is clean and then eat and then go to bed. But the dishwasher's taking so long and I'm hungry and I haven't eaten in eight hours. I should have washed dishes earlier. So...what am I gonna eat? Oooh, I should make some tea to go with whatever I eat. And bring up the writing files so I can work while I eat. I'm hungry. ._.

+ I think a lot of my thoughts, important or not, are circular...my current thoughts, however, are decidedly unimportant. :/

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Just thinking about how much my all time favorite game has evolved over the past 18 years and will continue to evolve :)
untitled_1_by_wesker500-d72skuz.jpg

eduke32_2014_01_19_22_20_51_14_by_wesker500-d72sl00.jpg

What's even better is the fact that Sergeant_Mark_IV said he wants to tackle Eduke in 2014 and make a Brutal Duke mod!! :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
LMAO at that UKIP guy who says gay marriage caused the floods this year.

So what caused them 3, 4, 5 years ago in Northern England, before gay marriage existed?

...please. Go back to the 1200s where you'd make vague sense.

Well I think he is absolutely right and not only that I think they are to blame for a lot more including the euro crisis, high energy costs, the forest fires in Australia, the vermin plague in the Scottish highlands, oh no that has not happened yet, that is next year, the Syrian conflict, my car breaking down on the M6 before Christmas, me being certified a nut case last year, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Finally got round to posting a comment on that irresponsible Unilever video to tell them what I think. They won't care, but it sure has made me feel a lot better.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Top Bottom