• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Hmm...A Dark Dante X Kyrie story sounds promising. Then again I like the idea of Dark Dante in general. Maybe I'll start prompts with him just giving shock value and foil it to Dante's usually stable demeanor. Yup, adult fanfiction that one will go to.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...A Dark Dante X Kyrie story sounds promising. Then again I like the idea of Dark Dante in general. Maybe I'll start prompts with him just giving shock value and foil it to Dante's usually stable demeanor. Yup, adult fanfiction that one will go to.

You'll hook me up with a link once you do that, right?

I can't say I really see Dante and Kyrie together...but if it's dark Dante....well, I'm on board! :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh sure...once I try and get all this editing sh*t down some. It's taking up nearly ALL my free time, but I don't mind it...much...if I can focus and stop being distracted.

I feel your pain. D: I love writing, but I can't seem to focus on it as much as I'd like to, today. Though I did get a good chunk done earlier...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I write this chapter, would he stop pestering me to write it? No, of course not, that's wishful thinking.

Looking forward to watching 47 Ronin tonight. HELL YEAH! :woot:

Wait...why am I listening to Linkin Park? :thumbsdown:

I gotta finish this coke so I can dig into that sundae. I also need to go on a super strict regime soon because this is a new pair of jeans AND THEY'VE ****ING RIPPED.
This is a sure sign of a fat @ss people.
I hate you McDonalds.

ICE CREAM :inlove:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering who's the lucky one whose head I'll bite off when I arrive at the office. . . sure gonna bite something for this.

Top Bottom