• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know this is going to sound silly, but being the second 'most notable member' on this forum is probably one of the best and most fave achievements of my life (so far). :D Quite like being the top of the most likes board though :D *big grin*.

It's all well and good having burlesque outfits, but what about scenery?

Tilly will love tomorrow, she's going to the vets for flea treatment... Neither of us will be looking forward to that, but at least she is now letting me comb her... so at least she isn't full of flea poop :D

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP FROM ANYONE IN THE U.S.A.
Okay, so I remember in Middle school I learned and had to recite something, I don't remember what exactly.
It was in the same style as the Pledge, but it wasn't the Pledge.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Banana bread: done. Choc Chip cookies: done. Peanut Butter cookies: about to begin. I hate making peanut butter cookies. Choc chip cookies are so much more fun. <3

I've made peanut butter cookies... urgh... I fudged the recipe, stuck in quite a bit of salt (instead of one teaspoon, I put 6, the printer had misprinted) ... I don't even know what I made them, I hate peanut... Banana bread sounds interesting...

CT: I love this family... so much two-facedness... (yes that was sarcasm, I'd *headdesk* but this headache is getting the better of me).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've made peanut butter cookies... urgh... I fudged the recipe, stuck in quite a bit of salt (instead of one teaspoon, I put 6, the printer had misprinted) ... I don't even know what I made them, I hate peanut... Banana bread sounds interesting...

:O Oh my. I almost did something similar with the choc chip cookies, today. I was suppose to put 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda in, and I almost put a full tablespoon in. @_@ *amazed they didn't explode or something in the oven* Yeah, it's pretty good. :3 *could send you her recipe, if you'd like*

Thinking:
I cannot wait til Sims is done downloading. Then...um...I guess my night will be somewhat free. Wow. *didn't realize that* Oooh! I wonder if that package has arrived yet....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish I had some chocolate biscuits.
o_O oh wait I do have some!
I wish they were home baked :s
I wonder if I'm rich yet?
I am!
Although I'm fairly sure I ought to be a lot more wealthy than that. :/
Ugh. Money. I don't even wanna bother with this ****.
ONEREPUBLIC next weekend! YUS!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :D

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
So, I'm on this site that teaches Japanese.
Instead of "well this is this." like usual, it's based RPG style.
SHOW. o__o
-------------------------------
Edit:
Remember, Remember the 5th of November
The Gunpowder treason and plot
I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot
Aw crap, I forgot.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll admit, I felt a pang of extreme jealousy when I saw your name at the top of the members list...

Wait, VB is right behind you?? This cannot be! DX

(only joking; rock on VB).

I probably won't stay up there very long at this rate. I've long since left the "most active member" position.

Top Bottom