• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
she likes me, she likes me no, she likes me, she likes me not...wait...where the hell is my cat? i feel like playing gtaV but my ps2 is already set up with superman returns in there so i really don't know what to do right now...i should do my homework...i SHOULD....but if we're talking about what i "should" do, then i should exercise...excercise...exx or sides...eggs or sides...eggs are sides...for bacon

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hmm....What should I get out of the fridge? Pizza or hot wings? Maybe both!
Pretty much my everyday diet.

And kudos on the new layout. It's legen -- wait for it -- dary!
I left for ten minutes and the whole forum changes on me! Holy crap!

EDIT: Oh, and I broke 12,000 posts! WOO!
I'll admit, I felt a pang of extreme jealousy when I saw your name at the top of the members list...

Wait, VB is right behind you?? This cannot be! DX

(only joking; rock on VB).

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Pretty much my everyday diet.

And kudos on the new layout. It's legen -- wait for it -- dary!

I'll admit, I felt a pang of extreme jealousy when I saw your name at the top of the members list...

Wait, VB is right behind you?? This cannot be! DX

(only joking; rock on VB).
I'm not even the top of any list. :( I have to change that.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
There's still a big bug for me on the site though, whenever I try to go into General discussion or any other main page I keep getting the 404 Not Found error.
Same here. I went to the Fanart and Fan Fiction section, but it kept giving me the 404 Not Found error too. Pls fix this? I want to let u guys know my new obsession nao .:D

DMC

Devil May Cry
do u ever wanna know what it is like to be a frog?... like hopping around being happy... then suddenly hearing this loud rumble.... ground shaking... rocks crackling... then hop faster to the other side...... and- R.I.P

aoshi

Okay, Lesson learnt the hard way...Don't mess with dante on RG on level 101 in BP(DMC 4). May be i should buster him since he can't block buster. Another 4 hours of my life wasted over this unforgiving mode.<insert sad-face smiley>

I feel like i am in 2010 with this look of the forums<insert LOL Smiley>. Default fonts are cool.But i really liked the white layout.Ooh and all dante banner....Vergil is sad...Nero is angry.

Top Bottom