• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
SHOW. o__o
-------------------------------
Edit:

Aw crap, I forgot.
It's KINDA RPG style.
You answer questions, you take attendance and what not, but the only way to get to the next chapter is you have to at least pass the test.
every answer you get right, you level up more with EXP.
Japaneseclass.jp

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
answered a question on my English mock exam which was the most scientific answer i have ever given... Because **** logic

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
been considering that since i am 6 foot 8 and my fiacee is 6 foot 2 that when the baby is born it will cost a small fortune to feed em and keep him/her in fitting clothes as the docs expect double digits in pounds in birth weight

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
CT's:
~ The forum design... different... cannot compute...
~ 4 exams down, 10 to go. I can hardly contain my joy!
~ Did I have to get a cold during exam week? The hall is deafeningly silent apart from the sound of me sniffing...
~ DG has done no revision at all, I envy his complete lack of concern.
~ I want to do RP but I need to sleep, boo.
~ I want to sleep but I can't breathe because of my cold, so I will probably RP.
~ I miss Paris:c
~ Cake.
~ I think too much.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:O Oh my. I almost did something similar with the choc chip cookies, today. I was suppose to put 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda in, and I almost put a full tablespoon in. @_@ *amazed they didn't explode or something in the oven* Yeah, it's pretty good. :3 *could send you her recipe, if you'd like*

Oops. Did that affect the taste of the cookies in any way?
Thanks, but I doubt I'd get around to cook anything so you don't have to. :3

CT: Cr*p day. Locked out of my online bank account. Still no paperwork, so I still can't get Christmas gifts sorted. Tilly went to the vets, had flea treatment, no carcasses yet... And Tilly herself is avoiding me...
Still haven't done an update for the blog (started it about a month ago).
Hang on, I'm going to have a 'moment':
~Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil,Vergil *deep intake of breath*... phew, glad I got that out of my system :3~ (Vergil makes a nice pattern)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oops. Did that affect the taste of the cookies in any way?
Thanks, but I doubt I'd get around to cook anything so you don't have to. :3

^^; Thankfully, it didn't really. They just didn't spread out as much as usual, but they taste good. ^^;
Okay, then. =)

Thinking:
Is mum really encouraging me to molest my new action figure? o_O I...was just gonna set him down somewhere and stare at him. :blush:
+ "We're not going to worry about Christmas til New Years." LOL Mum. XD
++ Oh, shi--oot. I forgot it's the sixth....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
When will the freshers quieten down? It's waaay past fresher's week. I bet they still haven't gotten over the excitement of breaking free of their parent's homes, so they're now running wild at university. Still, I shouldn't complain. I was like that my first year. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^^; Thankfully, it didn't really. They just didn't spread out as much as usual, but they taste good. ^^;
Okay, then. =)

Thinking:
Is mum really encouraging me to molest my new action figure? o_O I...was just gonna set him down somewhere and stare at him. :blush:

I see. :3

Mum my suggested doing the same thing to my Tekken Tag Tournament Jin Kazama figure... *gulp*

CT: Bedtime... I dun wanna

Placido

Yliaster
Because it makes you think we're breathing down your necks? *is hiding under your computer chair*
Jokes on you.You can't be hiding under my computer chair, I don't have one . I'm sitting on my bed with a tablet. :p

Officially creeped out again because of 4th follower.....

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Jokes on you.You can't be hiding under my computer chair, I don't have one . I'm sitting on my bed with a tablet. :p

Officially creeped out again because of 4th follower.....
Make that 5
Descworkattheater40yroldblondewhaleapproacheswher_2d144b_4720099_zps419b82e8.gif

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
No!!! My words which used to appear under my Avatar are gone because of the new layout! Damn you Mundus!!! Where is my Red Queen?! Its time to get my words back!!!!

New avatar and signature! I've been seeing a lot of giant robots lately.

Top Bottom