• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Am I the only one who cries out of frustration and anger? Does this make me weak? Is there even a cure for this? I'm so tired of crying all the time and feeling helpless.
And further more, what the hell is with this headache?

EDIT:
OMG i just noticed the new layout. It's perfect, i love u guys asdfghjkl(mixed feelings right now)....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got that the first time I clapped eyes on it... but I don't have a touchscreen laptop *uses a mouse and not the touchpad* so it's a bit of a pain in the butt.

The only thing missing is the ranks (unless I can't see them :p )
But I love the new layout too :3

o_o Gosh, I think it's frustrating trying to merge touchscreen and mouse, so I'm sure it must be really hard to use just the mouse. >_< I don't think the folks at Microsoft thought about us who don't use touchscreens when they made these computers. But...as long as this laptop can download and play Sims and DMC.... *will hold her tongue* That said, I really hate the Skype app. >_> *went and downloaded the PC version*

.... *looks over at the miniprofiles* .... *looks closer* ...oh, you're right! :O And the little comment things are gone. Wow.... Shows how much I notice, right? ._.

Thinking:
Fable: TLC has been nominated as my test dummy, lets see if this com will let me play....

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
This new look....hmm. might need some getting use to. I'm going to miss staring at Virgil. Sigh ^_^:shifty:;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
o_o Gosh, I think it's frustrating trying to merge touchscreen and mouse, so I'm sure it must be really hard to use just the mouse. >_< I don't think the folks at Microsoft thought about us who don't use touchscreens when they made these computers. But...as long as this laptop can download and play Sims and DMC.... *will hold her tongue* That said, I really hate the Skype app. >_> *went and downloaded the PC version*

.... *looks over at the miniprofiles* .... *looks closer* ...oh, you're right! :O And the little comment things are gone. Wow.... Shows how much I notice, right? ._.

Thinking:
Fable: TLC has been nominated as my test dummy, lets see if this com will let me play....

Microsoft don't think these days :/ . There should've been 2 different versions of Windows 8, one desktop and one for tablets (or a simple desktop version for tablets). I haven't tried the Skype app *took too long to load*
At the moment, mine won't play anything, so let me know how you get on with Fable (please). This laptop only plays games from the app store :/

CT: One of the most important payments of the year and the paper work still hasn't shown up... It's like since Royal Mail has been privatised, service around here has become really rubbish... we're even getting post for an address on the industrial estate on the other side of town...

EDIT: Thanks to the county council for cutting the buses on our route... yet another bright decision.

Last edited:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Liking the new look alot :) Now I don't have to be constantly reminded of that abomination of a game that ruined Devil May Cry.

There's still a big bug for me on the site though, whenever I try to go into General discussion or any other main page I keep getting the 404 Not Found error.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Microsoft don't think these days :/ . There should've been 2 different versions of Windows 8, one desktop and one for tablets (or a simple desktop version for tablets). I haven't tried the Skype app *took too long to load*
At the moment, mine won't play anything, so let me know how you get on with Fable (please). This laptop only plays games from the app store :/

*agrees* They definitely should have had multiple versions. :/
Well, it downloaded Fable, DMC3 and DMC4, and I was able to play DMC4.... *still unsure about if she'll be able to play Sims*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*agrees* They definitely should have had multiple versions. :/
Well, it downloaded Fable, DMC3 and DMC4, and I was able to play DMC4.... *still unsure about if she'll be able to play Sims*

Well, that's good to know :3
Mine's a bit 'iffy' with the Sims, but it sounds like you've got a darn good computer :D

CT: Dammit! One render that I'd like to do with reality, and LuxRender won't work!

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
the site redesign was more drastic than DmC. what happened? we feelin in need for a change today or something?

Top Bottom