• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nuh! Chats! Why you distract me so much! *was just starting to get ahead, too*
You'd be ahead if you stopped posting in forums.... :ermm:
Don't you start with me, too! DX

+ I'm thinking about getting my Grandfather a little turtle for x-mas. He's not doing very good when he has to be alone on occassion, and it might be good for him to have company....

aoshi

How can 3 people look almost the same with no biological relationship between them?:blink:

Amanda Seyfried:
9zt5.jpg

Gemma ward:
qy7o.jpg

Marion Cotillard:
qi0u.jpg

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
How can 3 people look almost the same with no biological relationship between them?:blink:

Amanda Seyfried:
9zt5.jpg

Gemma ward:
qy7o.jpg

Marion Cotillard:
qi0u.jpg
Katy Perry, Zoey (????), and someone else's name whom escapes me.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN D:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DS: I never thought about there being more than one mountain *slaps head* (volcanic activity)...sorry for being dumb.

Katy Perry, Zoey (????), and someone else's name whom escapes me.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN D:

somewhere there is a man with alot of explaining to do

Easily explained, someone was very busy at the bank... the sperm bank.
quot+Duffman+is+thrusting+in+the+direction+of+the+problem+Oh+_7af2f7a309c0524dba5c28d1b5977850.gif
OH YEAAAH!!! :cool:

Sorry... but it's the only thing that explains it (unless someone has been busy cloning).

CT: *squees* I has a burlesque outfit for Nite :3
I love burlesque. Also, some of those girls are big, beautiful, and really classy too.
I better contact him again... *sighs*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I guess the reason I dislike Tsukune Aono from Rosario+Vampire is because he comes off as really generic so its hard to see him as more than just an archetype.

i get that he is suppose to be an everyman but the author didnt really give him any unique personality traits, hobbies, life expierences things that make people people.

he just feels like a cardboard cutout.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
No Fap November is a bitch.
I still haven't lost just yet.

Your a male, on the Internet. Their is no such thing as "no fap" anything! :lol:

Why do fools challenge me to fight? I may not be able to seriously harm you physically but I'll destroy your life. Your job, gone! Your money, gone! Your womon, gone! When I burn you, you'll never forget it! :devil:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
WHY
WHY DO THEY STILL AIR THIS COMMERCIAL
A Commercial on Shirley Temple's old movies, REMASTERED.
This commercial has been around for decades, I've seen it when I was 6 years old! It's still the same commercial, same narrator same everything!
"Animal crackers in my sou-" No, shut up Shirley, Shut. Up.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I might be getting a job at a very nice grocery store as a bagger. Eh, it's better than nothing. At least I can save up money and take my test. Things are looking up. Also my hubby just bought me Skyrim: Legendary Edition, Soooo good. <3

Top Bottom