• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can I....like...hire someone to write this final chapter? I'm so tired. D: And Dante wants to party early. Could you just wait until I'm actually done writing it before you break out the booze?

*sigh*
I had high hopes. I did. There's no way I misunderstood what he implied. Gosh. Damn it. I don't know why I'm so surprised. I figured as much. Just let it go, C, just let it go.

+
They say just grow up but they don't know us
We don't give a f**k and we're never gonna change...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@_@ Shoot, Walking Dead/Talking Dead is so distracting. Completely forgot I was supposed to let the bread rest for 10 min only. @_@ ...well...it's been over an hour, it should be fine if I wait a little longer. >_>

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wow...uhhh these pills my Doctor gave me, since I didn't eat much fruits or veggies.
Has had a huge effect on my uh...well..
1235047774_champagne_zps2d023d8e.gif

Sneakybitch_398fcb197f158b158bcf05336805979b_zpsd976f343.gif

_5687b20687e0bf32bc33dba6cf08b2f6_zps89d2ea44.gif

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unless it's like when this guy who said that nothing was going to happen, then the biggest storm hit the UK and trashed the country.:p
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-watch-infamous-michael-2530512

I REMEMBER THAT! Which shows my age horribly, I know. I was 5 and I remember walking to school the next day and all the trees on the hill near our house were just...gone. Like, flattened as if a giant boulder had landed on them in the night. And walking in it was almost impossible, the wind was so strong. I think we all spent the night in the dining room, listening to bits of our roof coming off - the bedrooms were too unsafe to sleep in during that storm.

Good times :lol:

Top Bottom