• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is SPARDA! :devil: Hehe. Sorry, couldn't resist. ^^ ^_^ Not too much madness, though. Twenty three of those chapters are yours. ;) *enjoying all the reading*

NUU what? :O *curls into little ball and tries to die* :blush: ._.

+My heart is sooo sore. I'm so tempted to cross out so many parts and write a note saying 'NO, you can't do this' but I gotta uphold my standards as a beta reader. Which means I gotta suck it up when Dante dies. Owwwwww, my liddle heart is like making me go :'( Boooohoooooooo T_T She's too good a writer, and this story is too good, and I DUN WANT DANTE TO DIE!!!! *sniffle-sob* *clings to Dante* DUNN DIEEEEE!!!

DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450867-500-253.gif

Alright but I'm not making any promises.

....okay stop doing that, it's annoying. :ermm:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Two fan fictions and a original story. Can I actually finish such a daunting task?! Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! Lol. Sorry, it was the perfect moment to do that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Both boys are clutching a Mr Tumble's spotty bag each and staring with rapt attention at a DVD of Something Special...when they are like this, it kind of makes the crap they give us for most of the day bearable :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aww, a squirrel! <3
Stop watching your mother game and go back to reviewing. :|
But it's sooooooo cute. <3
I'm cute.
No, you're really not, Marcus. :/
Yes, I am. :(
Nope.
Why not?
Cuz I said so. But I might be persuaded to change my mind if you give me all your candy. :troll:
.... -_- *walks away*
D:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Did some math studding and now my head hurts. =_= Of all the things I need to past to get my GED why dose it have to be math? A least last time I failed I was off by ten points. So maybe this time I might pass and then off to school!!!! Where I an final start my career. :3 And hopefully get a good paying good!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Apologies for not being around as much, I'm still 'cleaning up' my laptop. Windows 8.1 has wrecked my audio driver (especially Dolby Audio...)

A huuuge shout out to everyone!

Oooh fudge... I think one of my shopping accounts has been hacked :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well that'd teach me to read better next time. Regardless if I suck at numbers. I should have READ.
I only get paid start of next month. **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.
How am I going to pay my childcare bill now? How am I going to keep up my circuit classes and Tabata training? WTF, why does the world have to revolve around money? It feels like everything is crashing around me right now.

+I don't wanna go grocery shopping right now.
++I don't want to go my friends' house either. I don't want to be around people right now. I don't want to go for a walk. I don't want to write, or plot, or make notes, or read. I don't want to do anything except crawl into bed and pretend I don't exist.
^
Welcome to depression. URG.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nyeeeeeeh, I posted it. Why is this scary? D: Final chapters shouldn't be scary. Final chapters should be like "yay!". Oh well. Now I can work on other fandoms. Yay.

+ Stilts, why are you only bad when I'm around? =( Don't you love your momma?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Trying to stay awake to watch American Horror Story. If I fall alseep in lectures tomorrow, it was so worth it.:p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo apparently someone has a DN fic similar to Switched, if their summary is telling the truth. Which sucks cuz I thought up Switched from a Skype chat. But their fic is yaoi, and mine's...not. Weeeeell, I certainly won't be checking out the other fic, now. Though it's making me question whether or not I should continue writing Switched. If someone's just going to come up to me and complain that it's too similar to another story and they don't think I'm writing L and...my other lead's relationship as well as in yaoi, I might as well just not post it and not deal with the stress. T-T *sighs* I'm going to bed. It's too early in the morning for this.

+ 47 chapters left to review.... x_x

DMC

Devil May Cry
How... long... will this thread last? ....how long will... my thread last? I dont know, have fun guys

Top Bottom