• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
They're for XPS/XNALara.
http://sumirehaikuxna.deviantart.com/art/DmC-Children-Twins-XNALara-406623607
If you can think of an idea for a pic with both or either of them in, PM me, I'd be happy to do a request or two. :)

I so want to rant, but I'm just so mentally exhausted...

*dies* THEY SO CUTE!
FLUFFY_thumb%25255B3%25255D.gif

+ I think I should go for a walk by myself and go buy myself a McFlurry at McD's. And maybe recharge my mobile account incase anybody tries to get hold of me and I'm eerily quiet.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*dies* THEY SO CUTE!
FLUFFY_thumb%25255B3%25255D.gif

+ I think I should go for a walk by myself and go buy myself a McFlurry at McD's. And maybe recharge my mobile account incase anybody tries to get hold of me and I'm eerily quiet.

Aren't they just?! :3 Someone has also released a Sparda model... (just made a pic of Sparda meeting Nite.)
In my life I've only every had one McFlurry... that's what happens when you live in the 'butt end of nowhere'.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aren't they just?! :3 Someone has also released a Sparda model... (just made a pic of Sparda meeting Nite.)
In my life I've only every had one McFlurry... that's what happens when you live in the 'butt end of nowhere'.

Can't wait to see it! :D
And that may be a good thing. McFlurries are not helping to slim my waist line and the fact that they've now brought out the Bubblegum flavour and for only a limited time....yeah... McD's is either evil for doing that, or NZ is evil for HAVING NO BUBBLEGUM FLAVOURED ICECREAM LIKE OMFW I WANNA HAVE SUM BUBBLEGUM ICECREAM!! D: /end rant ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not a family dinner if I don't end up in tears at least once. -_-

+ Back, btw.... *curls up behind a sofa with a blankie and hides lurks*

:( I'm hoping those tears were the half-laughing/half-dying kind and not the sad/hurt kind.

++Code of Conduct, and, ESW manual for some light reading in bed tonight.
Got so much stuff to do tomorrow. I wish my health was better for it. Seriously considering calling CATT again but I haven't reached rock bottom, and I don't want to screw up this opportunity by going all woeful and **** and possibly being admitted to hospital....ARGH!
I prayed for this job since i was a kid. DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!!! :mad:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh God, I have a girlfriend without knowing it! By the end of the night, my stuff is going 2 be cut off! God, Spider Man, Dragon Ranger/MM Green Ranger save me!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:( I'm hoping those tears were the half-laughing/half-dying kind and not the sad/hurt kind.

++Code of Conduct, and, ESW manual for some light reading in bed tonight.
Got so much stuff to do tomorrow. I wish my health was better for it. Seriously considering calling CATT again but I haven't reached rock bottom, and I don't want to screw up this opportunity by going all woeful and **** and possibly being admitted to hospital....ARGH!
I prayed for this job since i was a kid. DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!!! :mad:

They...weren't tears of joy, unfortunately. Well...until I got home. Then there was mental tears of joy. /==
:O New job?

Thinking:
Maybe I should take a break from gaming and go back to writing for a long time....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It's not a family dinner if I don't end up in tears at least once. -_-

+ Back, btw.... *curls up behind a sofa with a blankie and hides lurks*

*Liked because you're back*
That's what Christmas is like for me. It ain't Christmas unless I've cried (due to some prat that I live with).

CT: Phew. This Halloween pic is tough... finished the model bit though...
EDIT: Welcome to the VIP... very ignored list... hosted by moi.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Anyone have any advice on art supplies to buy? >_< I'm looking at markers and pens and pencils and paper and I'm clueless. I really don't know the difference between brands and what is good and what's not and...yeah. Help, please?

aoshi

I jus realized how Paul Wesley can act both good and evil characters.

He wears collars. He is Good character.

20111002-154303.jpg

640px-The-vampire-diaries-2x15-the-dinner-party-stefan-salvatore-cap.jpg

No-collars, round necks V-necks implies= Humanity swtiched off/Ripper / Don't mess-with-me-look

And hence the look of silas.

650x434xpaul-wesley-as-silas_650x434.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9ai1JQey5U.webp

But this is not true on every occassion but is the case in most

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
CT: So you know how some writers get inspirations by their dreams, right? My dream had the god damn Batman in it. Yup. So I'm inspired by BATMAN!!!! Suck it, Stephenie Meyer!
tumblr_lrmwhmy17G1qe3fl9_zps2c774d0f.gif

I approve!^_^ Anything is better than Twilight in dreams.

Thinking: Are the majority of people who play tough guy or annoying ass on the internet turn out to be losers or weirdos in real life?:/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thinking: Are the majority of people who play tough guy or annoying ass on the internet turn out to be losers or weirdos in real life?:/

I'm a weirdo on the net an irl... Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my Vergil shrine to be weird...:lol:

Bye Bye Twitter Account, you've been hacked for the first and last time...

Top Bottom