• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ist2_6429076-emoticon-tired.jpg

I'm permanently wearing shades now because my eyes are always bloodshot.
**** depression.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just tell them you did some really good weed. I hear that makes eyes go bloodshot.^_^:lol:

:lol: I wish I could but I kind of freaked out a couple of my kid's friends at kindergarten the other day just by looking at them (yep, it's that bad). My eyes are also really over-sensitive to light and wind ($#$^%&^* wind) so I can't do without my shades ._.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
:lol: I wish I could but I kind of freaked out a couple of my kid's friends at kindergarten the other day just by looking at them (yep, it's that bad). My eyes are also really over-sensitive to light and wind ($#$^%&^* wind) so I can't do without my shades ._.
Wow. I guess you can't go telling kids about weed:p
Just carry on wearning your shades, and don't bother about what people think. I have sensitive eyes too, so I wear shades on days when most people aren't. Apparently, it's something to do with having blue eyes. It's a little annoying, but I don't let it bother me now.

I can't believe I passed my driving test today. Now I can legally drive you all up the wall! :w00t:
Congrats!:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Listening to Bobby van Jaarsveld and....these comments...XDDD
"This language is kind of ugly but he has a nice voice"
Reply: Fok jou en jou ma.Afrikaans is GROOT.
XDDDDDDDD

Thinking about it now...I should be accustomed to mothers being brought into banter. I did it all the time as a kid *gigglesnortBWAHAHAHAHA*

In which case.
DMC3 Dante: you're alright. :cool:

+U.R.G.H. vokken behepte klein donder, geluk, jy's op my ignoreer lysie. sot.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Can't sleep so I actually took a break from GTA V to play some Super Mario 64 and I figured out something.

After extensive research and countless experiments I've come to the conclusion that "Dire Dire Docks" is one of the greatest video game songs of all time.
Song just gets me chilled man. I can never grow tired of it.

And also the perfect love making music is this.

You're welcome. Trust me, I am science.

Top Bottom