• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
:steve::shifty::devil:

....yes. :|
Oh, that's cool. With the net, sometimes it's hard to tell with joking or not. :p
Anecdotal, but I have a friend who had a girlfriend who beat him up frequently. Only came out after he finally was brave enough to leave her. Turns out he was too ashamed to say because he thought I'd laugh. No way. That kind of thing is serious and totally unacceptable. I'm glad he ditched the nutcase. I just hope she doesn't get her claws into anyone else by pretending to be cute and innocent.:/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
....kay think my head is about to fall onto my keyboard, it's so heavy.
Honestly. That was less than a quarter of a glass of brandy and my head is swimming. I can't even connect to FB and Skype now because I keep getting my passwords wrong. Although I'm sure I'm getting it right. It's the host that's messed up. I know my passwords. Also, trying to figure out how this IM program works is hard when the screen keeps doing moves like Jagger in front of my eyes.
Ren stop signing in dammit, your box is obscuring my view. XD
Oh, please don't judge me too harshly if I omit some letters or get some words wrong.

Heeeeheehehehe.I'm so wasted. I think I'ma go zzzzzzz. G'night!
And now, in my drunken state, I shall leave a note on the stairs as to why the door is unlocked and leave you guys wit dis:
2482784-dantepunch.gif

Sweet dreams peoplez.
-edit-
Click it. View it in full size. Just for spite. NYA. Bye.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
After beating cancer twice before, a great man Fred Crosby died on Saturday in his sleep. I'll miss you, Fred, but I'll see you again some day so keep my seat for me up there, ok? :)
I may not know of this man, but I hope he found eternal happiness in peace.
He sounds like a really great guy ^^

As for what I'm thinking though: She has the puffiest cheeks ever, I just want to poke and poke and poke them.

aoshi

I am going to kill my Internet service provider.The last couple of days, my internet is so slow i can't watch youtube videos without waiting for longer-than-expected.Even for a 1 minute length video. This is getting ridiculous.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That's what I thought... I know there are tutorials and such on youtube, you make be able to find the basics on there. Personally, I'm too dumb to understand it lol.
I've got it. It does take getting used to, as with any new program, but it has its uses. I like to supplement blender with milkshape if I'm making Sim mods. Usually blender or milkshape on their own isn't enough. I guess it just depends which interface you prefer. I find milkshape to be more user friendly.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So apparently my sisters friends are intimidated by me because my hair is long and i don't talk very much,...um okay but really is long hair and silence really intimidating I mean 2 days of the week I'm wearing a hoodie modeled after the American flag . On the bright side no one at school has ever picked on me and possibly for the same reasons....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well...I've spent the last six hours freaking out that Stilts might die, but he seems to be doing better, so I guess I should try to relax...right? :S

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well...I've spent the last six hours freaking out that Stilts might die, but he seems to be doing better, so I guess I should try to relax...right? :S

I was gonna come post something along the lines of 'the lulz XDDD' but....
:O What's wrong with him? :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was gonna come post something along the lines of 'the lulz XDDD' but....
:O What's wrong with him? :(

He...um...ate some flea medicine. He seems fine now, but he was foaming at the mouth and drooling a lot...then we gave him a bath to get the medicine off him (it's the spray kind) and he cried and I cried and he clawed me up and I cried some more and now he's sleeping and he purrs when I go to pet him. :S *really worried*

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
5 Centimeters Per Second is a beautiful animated movie...
one of my favorites in fact...
Man it's relating to the bone. Dammit I miss the closure of a human being.

aoshi

Alright, I admit i watch "lost" jus to look at Evangeline lilly.I have skipped so many episodes but i get a glimpse here and there of Evangeline lilly and i end up watching it.

Also, I think she might make a good Lara croft if tomb raider 2013 game gets made into a film. I mean look at this.

24tn.jpg

7kr0.png

Top Bottom