• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been in work an hour & its freezing, 10 hours to go & already cant be bothered to be here. Plus no reported threads/posts over night, thats the first time for some time.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Being depressed, sad, upset and angry for the past 24 hours because I am now responsible for making another important person in my life disappear....
Why does the world love ****ting on me? What did I do to deserve this?!...

Thanks to you world, I'm an emotional mess and can't even stop crying for five seconds....

Please answer me....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Considering new story ideas. It seems like no one likes them. >_< Maybe it's cuz I'm going back to my (much darker) roots.

+ Saying I "might have potential" in writing a genre I've been writing for years with positive feedback does not endear you to me. Just sayin'.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He has no eyes... Or a nose. Just a mouth. His skin is entirely pale-white and he only has three fingers and two toes on each limb. He's a synthetic dragon, completely artificial. So why in the hell do I think he's so cool?!

aoshi

Damn it, I jus finished watching all episodes of season 10(FRIENDS) and everything got so emotional that i don't think there will be a season 11.

Do something with the series, IDK, Reboot , clone the characters , make them old and still crack jokes............I hate when things end, both positively and negatively.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Huh, didn't expect Raiden to just effectively get Devil Trigger.

You definitely weren't the only one. Though, it doesn't last nearly long enough for my liking.

CT: It seems Shadow liked my post about the synth-dragon. lol Maybe I should show her the picture...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
You definitely weren't the only one. Though, it doesn't last nearly long enough for my liking.

CT: It seems Shadow liked my post about the synth-dragon. lol Maybe I should show her the picture...

I'd be surprised if there weren't some kind of Super-Raiden body that you could get after finishing Revengeance difficulty or something like that.

---

CT: At the rate I'm going I feel like I'll finish this game in more or less one sitting...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd be surprised if there weren't some kind of Super-Raiden body that you could get after finishing Revengeance difficulty or something like that.

---

CT: At the rate I'm going I feel like I'll finish this game in more or less one sitting...

I'm sure there is. And you probably are going to finish the game in one sitting. There are only 8 missions total. -_-

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
got and completed saints row the third ..... twas awesome :cool: my most memorable moment

me: this city is pretty high tech
stag: *start firing laser guns at me*
me: FREAKING LASER GUNS!!! O_O
*vtol flies over*
me: IMPOSSIBRU!!! >_<

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Silently cursing myself because I beat the wrong difficulty mode and didn't unlock 'Super' Dante... ;_;

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Object of cursing's now shifted to the aul reliable source of angst, Playstation All-Stars. Staaaaph disconnecting meeee....

Top Bottom