• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

I can't wait for episode 15 of season 4(vampire diaries). I did not find this season as interesting as 1 2 and 3,but I will watch it for stefan(my fav character).

Gorbashou

I'm a familiar face, not many welcomes me back. Le wild QQ face.
Oh well, I did kinda leave rude remarks to everyone. XD
__
With JoJo music in my ears, studying math and started to laughing out loud whenever my back tries to kill me. Wiiin. ^^

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Not even 24 hours back and it feels like I never really left. ^^

CT: When it comes to public speaking, I always seem to go for creepy/morbid topics...I think I got a taste for it after one poor guy passed out during my medicine speech. Heh heh heh. Still, it's always nice to stand out as the one talking about serial killers in a classroom full of shopping and cars and taxes.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love my kids, HATE birthday parties. Especially the ones I have to organise.
And all the extra new toys they get that make me have to sift through all their toys AGAIN and fill up another donation bag. Eish.

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
Alright if I buy a new video card for my comp do I have enough cash for HotS or if I don't buy the video card will I be able to play it..... Alright I've decided to splurge, I'm getting both.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
How could he do this?....
How could he do this to me?....

Not when I need him, not when we get along so well....
You leave me standing here in my tears....

Abby, you will never know how much you've hurt me by leaving and isolating yourself from me....
I truly have lost a piece of my broken and cold heart....

I can't take much more of this, if someone else does this to me, my divine punishment will be final....
And I will no longer exist in this world....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ugh - the frustration experienced only by those involved in music. Trying to bridge a widening gap between styles without falling into common traps and thought processes which hinder true creativity is...yeah, I could hulk-smash a few walls right now.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I've more or less just discovered Jenna Marbles. So yeah, been watching alot of her videos and I think she is quite cool and funny. Nice passtime while I am lying in bed and coughs my lungs out. Can't even smoke without feeling like barfing which is just annoying, because I FREAKING NEED MY SMOKES!!!

... Anyways... Jenna Marbles... funny. ^^
I LOVE JENNA MARBLES
and Kermit, her silver unicorn :3

O hai everyone, I'm in an Italian restaurant in Austria. o_O and I has been skiing! It's like flying! So much fun :D I'll be back to my original activeness by Sunday when I return to sunny England. Prepare yourselves, those who use the rp fight thread >:3

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I just want to know what I made on my lab exam so it doesn't haunt me all weekend.

Oh, you're going to wait giving out results until Tuesday? So it can haunt me? That's cool. .____.

I probably don't want to see that D anyway ;_;

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bloody palace... great way to get some achievements (demon and angel weapon kills.) I don't understand why it took me an hour longer to complete DmC on the 360 :/

I need to get back to drawing...

"Violence doesn't solve anything"... well, if someone punched me and knocked out my wisdom tooth then, yes, it would.

Top Bottom