• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
S'cool dude, just joking with you. xD

---

Not sure whether to sleep because I'm genuinely tired, or to sleep because I'm bored beyond words.

lol I know, I was jus' going with it.

---

Why is it that whenever I read a manga, or watch an anime, my favorite character dies, no exceptions? Rest in peace, Lockon Stratos...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Meg's back! ^^

+ Stilts has a ribbon on his tail. X3 So cute. Of course he's ticked at me, now.
++ Why is it that, whenever I put stories on hiatus, I write alot for them? o_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why didn't I start a Pandora station like this earlier? David Bowie, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Queen, and Depeche Mode all in a row. <3 *dreamily sighs*

+ Teen Titans and DMC crossover? It's official: I'm obsessed. Save me from myself.

++ WHY DOES MY CAT LIKE BUTTER SO MUCH?! D: *just doesn't get it**struggling to keep cat from waffles*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do I have to be one of those people who can't deal with less than 8 hours sleep? I mean, come on, another half hour of sleep and it would have made 8 hours, but I feel like my brain is numb and I'm going to fall asleep at the keyboard. This is not good.

What's this stuff on my arm? Gross, baby cooties.

Oh I'll get up early and write some....yeah right. :/

Motto for the day: do it and do it NOW.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Revengeance comes out tomorrow! Woooot! Can't wait to see it delivered right to my doorstep... Pre-orders are awesome.
Delivered right to your doorstep? Aw...I gotta drive to Gamestop and wait in the damn line! Man, aren't you lucky!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Delivered right to your doorstep? Aw...I gotta drive to Gamestop and wait in the damn line! Man, aren't you lucky!

The wonders of pre-ordering through Amazon, my friend. ^_^ And I get that awesome-looking Inferno Armor too. Which means I start every mission with a stockpile of grenades. >:3

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
The wonders of pre-ordering through Amazon, my friend. ^_^ And I get that awesome-looking Inferno Armor too. Which means I start every mission with a stockpile of grenades. >:3
Ooooh, you got it through Amazon. Okay I got ya.

Top Bottom