• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...the episode still isn't loading. D: I paid $20 for the season and $3 to redownload the episode. I've only got $5 left in my account! C'mon Amazon! D: Fix it for me! (And refund the $3, plz.) *sad* And that's one of my favorite ones, too....
+ When muses decide to get new muses because you've not been paying attention, you know it's bad...especially when all their choices are hormonal or psychotic. @_@

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Amazon support people are really nice, but they still haven't fixed my video. At least I got my refund. But good gods, I want my video!

+ I like Walking Dead more the more mum watches it. I don't even notice the zombies anymore...until I'm alone and it's the middle of the night and the house starts creaking. ._.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I can't believe my save in DmC was corrupted. All of those hours i spent became nothing. Those achievements and those mission rankings /facewall

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't believe my save in DmC was corrupted. All of those hours i spent became nothing. Those achievements and those mission rankings /facewall

On PC or console?

CT: See, i don't know why i bothered getting in contact. Not that it's any skin off my nose, at least I gave it a try.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Ouch... now I'm going off computers....

Indeed :'(

*sigh* I just hope Vergil's downfall does not required to be played by beating the original missions since i'm too lazy to do it right now. I'm just finishing my DMD walkthrough and this chaos suddenly happened.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Indeed :'(

*sigh* I just hope Vergil's downfall does not required to be played by beating the original missions since i'm too lazy to do it right now. I'm just finishing my DMD walkthrough and this chaos suddenly happened.

Apologies for your loss...
If I'm honest though, I still haven't completed the game on Devil Hunter (ie first playthrough)

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Revengeance comes out tomorrow! Woooot! Can't wait to see it delivered right to my doorstep... Pre-orders are awesome.
Not for Europe :(

Thinking: So it's half term, and I have no work that needs to be done...
Productivity = 0
Gaming = Overclocked :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
lol i get the feeling that you won't finish the original game and would jump on to Vergil's downfall instead once it's released :lol:

I had thought about it :lol: but i want to try and get the game finished before the update makes the game harder :p

Top Bottom