• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is there ANYONE on here who would like to participate in a Gundam/general mecha styled RP? I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever be able to make one happen...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
While everyone is focusing on DmC Devil May Cry I'm shredding DMC2 to pieces! I just unlocked Dante/Lucia Must Die Mode! OmG the demons can DT in this game! Winning, winning, AHH! Blood Goats! I need more DT! Sweet DT time! Oh no Trish's energy beam attacks drain DT too fast! Blood Goats! Run away!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Think it's a good idea to get this in writing now, so I can come quote myself if I ever get attacked or whatever:
I'm probably going to like every post of TerrorA. This does not mean that I condone or support whatever his post says.
Every time I see his sig, I automatically 'like' his post. I'm liking the sig. Don't drag me into any discussions. Thank you :)

ZeroLove

I've more or less just discovered Jenna Marbles. So yeah, been watching alot of her videos and I think she is quite cool and funny. Nice passtime while I am lying in bed and coughs my lungs out. Can't even smoke without feeling like barfing which is just annoying, because I FREAKING NEED MY SMOKES!!!

... Anyways... Jenna Marbles... funny. ^^

aoshi

Aw man, Why did i watch that video?????I play games to have fun and gameplay videos jus ruin it for me. Jus wanted to spend some time watching videos and heck i can't.:'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hope your cramps stop soon.
I'm off food thanks to my new meds.

CT: This is gonna sound wrong but... VERGIL NOW HAS NIPPLES!

Thank you. :3
Aww. =( I hate when things keep people off food.
LOL XD That does sound wrong, but hilarious too.

Thinking:
It's ridiculous when a story people supposedly like has to be put on hiatus before people will review it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Watched every cutscene from DmC now. Have many many views on it but I'm fairly sure that there will be those here who will be vehemently opposed to any sort of critique given when I haven't actually played the game. Newsflash: if I ever commented on gameplay without playing it, then you can rag on me and rightly so. The story and the characters, however? Yeah, I can talk about that as much as I want. Leaping about in the air and slashing at demons does not a story make.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
CT: Watched every cutscene from DmC now. Have many many views on it but I'm fairly sure that there will be those here who will be vehemently opposed to any sort of critique given when I haven't actually played the game. Newsflash: if I ever commented on gameplay without playing it, then you can rag on me and rightly so. The story and the characters, however? Yeah, I can talk about that as much as I want. Leaping about in the air and slashing at demons does not a story make.

... I'll do the same when I can be bothered to go fishing for them.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Whole thing in one handy video...at least, this is the one I watched:

I've downloaded and watched it. Ruined the ending, and I still haven't completed the game yet.... *is on mission 18 on first playthrough*

The cat is in his basket, on his back with all his paws in the air...what does this mean? :blink:

If he's asleep and showing his belly it means he feels safe.

CT: Yup, definitely getting lazy with drawing

Top Bottom