• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Like this post if you hate people who are unfairly good looking, are in an undeserving position of power, tell lies to further themselves more, and are generally egotistical.

I'm the first one, of course. Oh wait, now I'm the last one too...

Ticket offices have screwed up logic...garble garble garble!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
. Had he been sent to the underworld for breaking the laws? Was this the repercussions of his actions? He never should have listened to that mad girl!

“I’m sorry, I know you’re in the middle of hell and all but I NEED TO GO PEE!”
“No, you can’t leave me here all by myself!”
“It’s okay, I’ll be thinking about you.”

o_O *awwwwkward*
Yeah, when I start writing nonsense like that, it's a good time to call it a night.

That's it stefan, Have fun and stop caring for elena. You deserve better.
NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! How could you even say that? Delena shipper *points accusively*
er...
Okay, wait.... I'm fairly sure accusively is not even a proper word.
OKAY THAT'S IT.
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Parents arguing on Valentine's Day... huh, one prediction that came true.
If i get anymore psychic, I'll just need to be able to look into Limbo to become a real life Version of Kat :p
Tilly can High-five :3 She's so awesome ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Maybe I should just stop writing Author's Notes...clearly no one wants to hear what I have to say about my own stories.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
3JQ3ADj.gif

:p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Read a story my mum wrote.
My big bro is such a good guy, always was and will be, even if we don't get along. I'm sure mum didn't mean to portray him as the good kid in the story, but it is what it is.
I was such a snotty teen. I can now say for certain that I'm embarrassed about it. Although I doubt I was as dramatic as mum made it - I was locked away in my room writing from the moment I'd get home from school until near midnight on a daily basis. I'd leave my room to take bathroom breaks, eat and do the dishes; interaction with other people were at the minimum. So....yeah, I don't think I was that bad.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I gotz an Albino Llama badge on DA :3
Ever since I've started to create these models, I'm getting lazy at drawing. Reallllllly lazy. There was one picture that I wanted to draw. It got created on Daz and Paint .net

Top Bottom